Jonathan Byers new Voice is simply Legendary
So his new voice is just awesome. I've never heard a survivor scream on the hook like he does. Every time I have to laugh^^ really well done *BHVR thumbs up* Anyone else with the skin and also positively surprised by his new voice?
Comments
I haven't gotten to hear it yet, I can't wait!
The screams sound pretty realistic which is always nice.
That sounds really creepy...
Not if you think of them as screams of extreme pleasure.
Well, he did get his new voice in the same patch as Pinhead...
You know why his voice is Legendary though right..?
Because he's a Legendary cosmetic.
I'll see myself out...
Yeah it sounds pretty good. I’m glad he got it before ST leaves
It's really good, was he the only legendary skin to receive a new voice? (excluding Chris and Claire)
Currently, yes. There is a conjecture that Lisa and Cybil may receive their own voices in the next midchapter because Cheryl is, presumably, getting a new Legendary cosmetic.
It's great.
Probably one of my favorite voice overs.
I've been playing him non-stop now.
Yes me too. I must laugh as much i can^^
His voice/scream reminds me of Vanoss