Im lowkey hyped for mmr
MMR is about to entertain, streamer's streams are going to be a lot more entertaining and less pub stomps. More comp and less braindead decision making. Are y'all hyped for MMR?
MMR is about to entertain, streamer's streams are going to be a lot more entertaining and less pub stomps. More comp and less braindead decision making. Are y'all hyped for MMR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Yeah (if it works like it is intended)
i dont expect every every match to be perfectly matched, but honestly? It just can’t be worse than current emblem based matchmaking so I look forward to it!
I don't get how "more comp" can unironically interest anyone in this game outside of well-made tournaments. "Pub stomps" is lame too, but I prefer just fun and interesting matches, not competitive sweatfests with same repetitive #########.
SBMM attempts to match people with same skill level together.. that’s not ‚more comp‘ but actually ‚more chill‘.
its only more competitive for yourself if you try to get to the top/in a higher level than you actually should be, which isn’t necessary at all..
Good if it actually will. All tests had comparatively different results, but I guess we'll know soon enough. It goes live in +- 2,5 hours after all.
So what about the weird gap?If grades are released today to replace ranks... Will everyone be bottom grade ash? If so, will we all reset on the 13th? Will we continue to have ranks until the 13th and then grades wills start?
I wonder...
I'm... cautiously optimistic. MMR could be great but it could also be a major flop. I guess only time will tell.
yup, i am!
Yea it's gona be super fun seeing Spirits, Nurses, Blights with 99% of the time full meta tryhard.
Or playing as one since other killers will prob not be on the top unless you are one trick with same heavy meta build playing againts same tryhard survivor builds (DS, BT, DH, etc.)
Nope.
I'm looking forward to a certain streamer whining even more than they already do that's for sure!