Crawling Gens
I think that you should be able to crawl to a gen and do it while you're downed, the tradeoff would be that the whole time that you're on the gen your bleed out progresses 50% faster.
I think that you should be able to crawl to a gen and do it while you're downed, the tradeoff would be that the whole time that you're on the gen your bleed out progresses 50% faster.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wut.
I thought with your username, you would have been thrilled with this suggestion. I guess I was wrong...
Lol contrary to apparently popular belief I don't always have myself glued to a gen! Only sometimes. 😂
I thought "crawling gens" was going to be about the gens crawling around the map while you try to work on them. 😂
Same here. I thought OP wants gen to move slowly around a map unless there is someone working on that gen.
What is more, if killer is carrying u and he passes next to a generator, u should be able to repair it at 200% speed because of the adrenalyne rush. And when killer hooks you close to a generator to protect a 3 gen... ¡no fking way! Surv should be enhanced to work on that gen also while fight for his life (with speed progress bonus of course).
I am surprised to find I don't actually hate that idea
Would be fun until you find 2 gens at the basement as a survivor😁.
That's when the fun begins 😈