Cooperating with the Opponent

Is it just me or are the numbers increasing?

I mean I'm the type of gamer who just does what ever is the smartest thing for me to do. So if 1 Gen is done, 2 teammates are dead within the first 120 seconds of the game I wont do gens. I'm gonna stealth it out and analyse the map, do bones and stuff in order to prepare the hatch game.

And it's surprisingly common that Killer and/or the other Survivor start cooperating with each other. Beside the typical " I wanna 4k but I cant find the 4th player so I cooperate with the 2nd last one and let HIM escape".

I never got this mentality. Neither as killer or survivor. When a Killer tries to force me into a cooperation I'm starting to do gens, straight. I just hate this unnessecary extension of a obviously lost game...Like jeez, just move on.

I decided to record my games from now on. Never did that before in almost 5 years. It's not just that but especially this kind of mentality makes me angry because it just feels frustrating. I'm going to report them and I really hope that bhvr takes those game rules violations serious.

Comments

  • You are right akito, thank you for speaking it out!

  • Uuhhhh that's just you. I've seen no difference

  • I want to kill YOU for wasting my time. The first one to break the stand off lives to reward faster stand off breaks.

  • @Akito said:

    You are right akito, thank you for speaking it out!

    What?

  • Sadly, a killer choosing one player to "farm" with is 100% bannable but no one reports it. If you're the "one" why complain? The game is about getting points, literally the only goal of the game.

  • So you basically gave up and let the other person be found first so you can get a hatch.

    And then you complain about them cooperating with the killer for their own survival.


    What is the difference?

  • I saw the sentence "Gonna sneak it out" and immediately knew why you were getting teamed up against.

  • @Shaped said:

    So you basically gave up and let the other person be found first so you can get a hatch.

    And then you complain about them cooperating with the killer for their own survival.

    What is the difference?

    The survivor was making moves in silence ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

  • @JohnnyB87 said:

    Sadly, a killer choosing one player to "farm" with is 100% bannable but no one reports it. If you're the "one" why complain? The game is about getting points, literally the only goal of the game.

    We don't report it because reports don't do anything. I reported 4 matches during the 4th anniversary event where the survivors and killer was farming and the moment they noticed I didn't want to farm, I got BM'd, sandbagged, and farmed to hell and back, recorded videos of it, reported all these matches, and literally nothing happened to them. After awhile, I even made the videos public on these forums and got banned from the forums for "name shaming".

    Reporting does absolutely nothing in this game even if you have evidence.

  • I've gotten several cheaters banned and even abusive campers. Yes I said campers, it IS bannable if they're doing it at 5 gens every game. And as for farming, it should be bannable only if not everyone agrees to it. If killer kills off 2 or 3 people and then decided to farm with rest, it should 100% be a bannable offense. Farm with none or farm with all is only way to be unbannable.

  • If I notice you are trying to stealth it out I'll specifically make sure you don't escape. Your teammate who is pulling their weight, I'll just fail to get them in time.

  • Yeah, I'd kill your ass too. I despise people who leave their teammates hanging.