Why haven't the devs reused Demogorgons skeleton for another killer yet?

Just wondering bc they could do a lot with that but haven't yet ..why not?

Comments

  • can you explain? i think you mean like armature or rig or whatever the hell but who else would that be used for

  • I do love Demo's animations, but at the same time I dunno if they're even allowed to use its skeleton. Netflix gave them the actual model of Demo from the show, which likely came with a rig as well, with BHVR very likely using their rig to top it off.

    Well, all of what I said likely doesn't even matter, other than the possibility of them not being allowed to use their rig.

  • If they ever get the rights to Pumpkin Head, they could probably use demo's skeleton for that.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I do love Demo's animations, but at the same time I dunno if they're even allowed to use its skeleton. Netflix gave them the actual model of Demo from the show, which likely came with a rig as well, with BHVR very likely using their rig to top it off.

    Well, all of what I said likely doesn't even matter, other than the possibility of them not being allowed to use their rig.

    i think by skeleton they mean "powers and abilities" thats what i think atleast. going deeper than the skin.

  • If you're talking about the actual animation rig itself, well, they might have. I doubt we would ever know, given the sheer differences between each killer's animations.

    Although there's also no other inhuman killers in the game. Blight and Hag come the closest from an animation standpoint. To be perfectly honest, there's not much use for that particular rig in a game based on Slasher horror, and despite the Devs clearly moving away from ultra-traditionalist slasher characters for their original killers it's still a bit out there to add another non-human, because look what happened when they added Trickster. A killer who is literally just a flamboyant slasher character.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2474877#Comment_2474877

    i think by skeleton they mean "powers and abilities" thats what i think atleast. going deeper than the skin.

    Oh. If that's the case, I dunno if they could do that either.

  • They've already used demo's hitbox for Victor

  • The only character i could see using demo's rig is a xenomorph. Just makes sense you know?