In the previous PTB 2.3.0, the reduction of pallets by 16 meters was noticeable, but ... the maps remain the same, I ask for a balance. Is it a bug and has it not been applied?
You should check the quality of the maps, there are maps that have a density of pallets very beast.
The density change is live, but all maps also have a required number of pallets. If that number is not met, it will spawn the rest of the pallets wherever it can. This can cause some cases where two pallets spawn too close.
@Peanits said:
The density change is live, but all maps also have a required number of pallets. If that number is not met, it will spawn the rest of the pallets wherever it can. This can cause some cases where two pallets spawn too close.
Who are you exactly? Do they listen to any of your input on the balance of the game?
@Peanits is one of the forum moderators and he does talk to the devs to share concerns of the forum at times.
@Peanits said:
The density change is live, but all maps also have a required number of pallets. If that number is not met, it will spawn the rest of the pallets wherever it can. This can cause some cases where two pallets spawn too close.
Who are you exactly? Do they listen to any of your input on the balance of the game?
I'm an ACM (associate community manager). I'm not on the design team.
@Barron said:
Is this some kind of joke thread? There are hardly any more pallets. The more pallets you take out, the less mindgame and fun there is to be had.
Another extremist who can't 4k every game and doesn't care about fun on both sides.
It's fun having a 3 minutes round while using 2 pallets. ixdeeee
@twistedmonkey said:
The devs need to look at each map seperately, everytime they make a universal change some maps get screwed while others don't change much at all.
You have many reasons to that I mean, they seem to make changes according to the notes of the patch, but ... I note that many maps remain the same with respect to the density of pallets ...
@twistedmonkey said:
The devs need to look at each map seperately, everytime they make a universal change some maps get screwed while others don't change much at all.
@Peanits Look what this guy says, he's absolutely right. The developers should apply to rule and check all the maps, because they apply to rule and ruin the change.
@Peanits said:
The density change is live, but all maps also have a required number of pallets. If that number is not met, it will spawn the rest of the pallets wherever it can. This can cause some cases where two pallets spawn too close.
In Quechumbroso Deposit and in several maps I have seen in less than 14 meters, 3 very close structures with 3 pallets .. is that possible? It is impossible...
I still keep seeing multiple pallets within 10m from each other. And who's brilliant idea was it to put a pallet on Game map right in front of the opening to the basement that has no stairs leading to it. That's a free hit for the killer every time survivor drops that pallet.
I also had a double Pallet spawn in the entrance of the Asylym. As a Killer of course ^^ But seriously? I dont care. Call it nostalgic. Some rests of old dbd versions 2 years ago. And btw you just need to know how to exploit the pallet, then you can hit through every single pallet xD If the survivor trys to loop you. Lbd
As survivor, it can be a struggle to find a pallet now.
As a killer, I no longer even consider Enduring or BS because I rarely get pallet stunned/looped anymore.
I honestly find chases to be rediculously easy now, until you get to those red ranks where the really good loopers are.
If anything, they need to look at dead maps, like Shelter Woods, and add some pallets to those. I sort of miss getting the points for breaking them all.
If anything, they need to look at dead maps, like Shelter Woods, and add some pallets to those. I sort of miss getting the points for breaking them all.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits is one of the forum moderators and he does talk to the devs to share concerns of the forum at times.
I'm an ACM (associate community manager). I'm not on the design team.
It's fun having a 3 minutes round while using 2 pallets. ixdeeee
You have many reasons to that I mean, they seem to make changes according to the notes of the patch, but ... I note that many maps remain the same with respect to the density of pallets ...
@Peanits Look what this guy says, he's absolutely right. The developers should apply to rule and check all the maps, because they apply to rule and ruin the change.
In Quechumbroso Deposit and in several maps I have seen in less than 14 meters, 3 very close structures with 3 pallets .. is that possible? It is impossible...
I still keep seeing multiple pallets within 10m from each other. And who's brilliant idea was it to put a pallet on Game map right in front of the opening to the basement that has no stairs leading to it. That's a free hit for the killer every time survivor drops that pallet.
I also had a double Pallet spawn in the entrance of the Asylym. As a Killer of course ^^ But seriously? I dont care. Call it nostalgic. Some rests of old dbd versions 2 years ago. And btw you just need to know how to exploit the pallet, then you can hit through every single pallet xD If the survivor trys to loop you. Lbd
"Pls remove legs from survivors, they move too much"
you forgot the xD and you didnt use "babykiller"
As survivor, it can be a struggle to find a pallet now.
As a killer, I no longer even consider Enduring or BS because I rarely get pallet stunned/looped anymore.
I honestly find chases to be rediculously easy now, until you get to those red ranks where the really good loopers are.
If anything, they need to look at dead maps, like Shelter Woods, and add some pallets to those. I sort of miss getting the points for breaking them all.