For anyone else who didn't know, Huntress' and Adam's Rift outfits were added to the store.
I haven't seen this being posted anywhere (not even in the news section in game), so I thought I might share it with you guys.
I haven't seen this being posted anywhere (not even in the news section in game), so I thought I might share it with you guys.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And these are from the rift pass side of the rift, right?
Yes. Adam's is a recolor and Huntress' outfit was one of the main 3 from that Rift
Omg I need adams skin
Thank you for informing me
Huntress reminds me of a pokemon
Indeed.
It is nice that they make paid rift cosmetics available for shards later.