I've *actually* had enough [Vent post]
I mean, seriously, had enough.
It wasn't so bad, and days used to be good. I'd wake up early, tend to my dogs, cook my fellow Survivors breakfast and then be off to work. Maintance job, you know; fixing gens for the big girl at Entity Corp.
Anyway, the lad that lives across the road- one of the Killers. Works against us- rival corps and all that- and that machete could really pack a punch but he was a really nice guy. Never brought unfun things, always played well- we were quite good friends, actually.
Until it happened.
We were at the exit gate, me and Jakey, joking around. One of his arms slung around my shoulders, just saying ######### for no reason. He joked "EZ", as he always does facing this killer since he's always so kind to us. Friendly banter, ya know? But while he did so, he tripped over his own laces (he's stupid in the cute way, like a puppy) and fell onto his butt. Trying to get up he kept tripping and falling again. Three times he fell, before I gave up and dragged him to his feet.
No big deal, right? Wrong.
The killer was behind us. He noticed, heard Jake's joke, and ever since then he's been such an ass to us. Meta perks, always camping, tunneling, kebabing us, leaving us nothing else to do but pump out these gens as fast as possible. I don't know what he thought he saw, but we haven't had a chance to explain to him yet what happened.
And honestly, I've had enough. I just wanna go back to this friendly relationship we had- is that too much to ask for?!
Please, Mr. Killer, if you're out there, can we go back to being buddies? I miss the old times.
Comments
I hate how this is actually good um
I think it might be to late for that.
I Once offered my Medkit to him. You know what he did ? He hit me. I went straight down. As he carried me to a nearby Hook he whispered:"No One, escapes Death" And No One Did. Just as he hooked me the Exit Gates blocked. All i could hear was the screams of agony from my fellow Mates. One by One all of them ended up on a Hook. And when i asked why ? He didnt answer.
We can never go back to how it was.
The second half of the story we didn't know we needed.
The good ending?
New copypasta just dropped
The bad ending, we still aren't friends :(
Part 3 when?
I enjoy the rapid development of the "I've had enough" cinematic universe.
When Mr. Killer finally listens to us and we can explain it and go back to the good times :(