I did it!!
I unlocked all the Bubba faces! 😄
I unlocked all the Bubba faces! 😄
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
congratulations. I have exactly 0 of those. because it's way too hard to get them
Didn’t seem that hard for me. Keep playing Bubba as much as you can and before you know it you’ll have them all.
I'm with this guy lol. Congrats
Congrats!!!! Good work Bubba ♡
Well done!
Congratulations on your newfound Boob mastery.
Now, young one, it is time I teach you the way of the Speed Limiter...
You can get at least 1. Claudette's face is practically given to you.
@GoodBoyKaru Think you're a victim of autocorrect.
Shockingly this is one of the first comments where I haven't made a typo.
Grats! I seriously keep forgetting this is a thing... I've really got to get them myself at some point.
Blackface...
I feel like I should have at least 1 by now... the most annoying part is that there's no progress bar or something. so I don't know how close I am on any of them...
they really should lower the requirements, specially with the amount of survivors avaiable
Nice! Hope i am able to get them all. I have meg's so far.
In current DbD? Congrats. I don't think I have a single one, there's just too many survivors
Yeah now is a good time to try to get them cause it’ll be harder with more dlcs in the future.
It would help for sure but you just need to keep sacrificing the survivors until you get the cosmetics.
Oh damn, you're right.
Well, it's a good thing I'm not a completionist. My heart goes out to those who are...
I used to not care for them because I just thought to myself “they’re only cosmetics that you can’t see when wearing” but then when I first got Megs, I wanted them all so bad lol.
Nice. I only have 2 of those