Accidental tbags, clicks or bmey stuff

Yesterday I droped the item while ghostface was approaching me and he thought I was tbagging so he hit me on the hook xD.

Also I sometimes do it for the teammates and killer sees it so they go tunnel vision on me thinking I bm'ed. Which often work against them.


I personally despise bm'ing myself but it is weird when things above happen and you tilt someone on accident. It makes me feel weird.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I only really BM flashlight users, even when they don't use their flashlight. Rofl. So I wouldn't know.

  • Every time I run over to tbag my friend's actively-being-murdered body mid mori, I keep forgetting it might look like i'm tbagging the killer instead.

  • You crouch, you get thrown over the couch.

    You BM, you're post mortem.

    You click, you can

    Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about it. People will find a way to get mad even if everything is entirely innocent. It's just the way the game is. If you can get the killer to fill up your bold emblem, then really he's doing you a favor if you think about it.

  • I once tbagged my friend in a locker because she was new and I thought it was funny.

    The killer thought it was less funny and very much so enjoyed staring into my eyes after the 3 gen run

  • If I'm switching between games, there's an adjustment period where I forget how my DBD controls are set up and I teabag whenever I try to run. I don't blame the killer at all for what happens...

  • It’s funny that people actually get tilted over a crouch and flashlight people are way to sensitive

  • i always instant mori if i have tombstone if someone uses flashlight... or the crouch button. Even if it's not "evil efficient"


    It's a trauma response lol

  • @Shaped said:

    Yesterday I droped the item while ghostface was approaching me and he thought I was tbagging so he hit me on the hook xD.

    Also I sometimes do it for the teammates and killer sees it so they go tunnel vision on me thinking I bm'ed. Which often work against them.

    I personally despise bm'ing myself but it is weird when things above happen and you tilt someone on accident. It makes me feel weird.

    If someone is doing those things when I'm chasing someone else I don't take it personally in the slightest. It's like a tank trying to use Provoke and honestly makes me feel better because I know that they aren't on a gen and I know a flashlight save is nearby so I don't even need Infectious Fright to know to check the area around the person once I down them.

  • When Object of Obsession first came out, I used it without fully reading about the perk...I was busy tbagging my friend in game, whilst looking at the killer :( Yes I got face camped that match!