Ranking is non existent right now and it’s not fun in the slightest
I’m trying to learn killer, I’m rank 14 I shouldn’t go against red and purple ranks or high greens this is not fun in the slightest in my last game I got a rank seven and nine who were flashlight clicking and tea bagging. Im just trying to have fun and this is ruining it.
here are some examples that I took screenshots of but this has happened in every game
(I definitely should’ve marked out the names but I don’t know how to delete pictures from a post because I’m very new if anyone could let me know that would be awesome)


Comments
Oh, yeah, especially late at night. I get full red rank swf because I guess their queues are so long they will throw just any killer into the game. You get used to it. Sometimes a bad map with someone who can loop will cause you to give a few escapes. But for the most part, red ranks aren't THAT much better than the purple ones. Imo.
I mean... You've got two 4k's
When the devs talked about hiding ranks my initial thought was "Oh, so I can't see how bad the ranking system is screwing me?". Considering how messed up it is I think I am in favor of just removing rank all together.
I recently started playing killer again after a long break. My rank went back down to 17 because it's been so long but I have just over 1k hours. The people the MM was putting me against didn't stand a chance. Those survivor's didn't suck so much as they were new. Though there were a few that had meta load outs and they still sucked at looping. I actually felt bad for most of them. It's nice to not have to try hard but those poor souls couldn't provide a challenge. It only shows how terrible the ranking system is for this game.
Looking at the survivors points can tell you what was going on. (a tent and campfire is involved)
Clear sign that killers need nerfs!
/S
A win is a win
Looking at the killer's points, that's not mathematically possible.
“Demogorgon has been over performing after his recent buff so we’ve decided to nerf pig a bit”
This sounds about right.