Top 3 Favorite Killers To Play and VS

My top 3 always changes for favorite killers to play as right now it would be.

1, Wraith

2, Deathslinger

3, Oni

Top 3 killers to vs would be.

1, Spirit

2, Myers

3, Amanda

Comments

  • Play as:

    1. Spirit
    2. Plague
    3. Blight

    Play against:

    1. Hillbilly
    2. Plague
    3. Huntress
  • To play as would be

    1. Clown
    2. Billy
    3. Slinger

    To play VS would be

    1. Billy
    2. Huntress
    3. Demo
  • Play as:

    1. Pig
    2. Legion
    3. Nemesis

    Play against:

    1. Pig
    2. Legion
    3. Nemesis
  • To play as?

    1. Blight
    2. Nemesis
    3. Oni

    To play vs?

    1. Blight
    2. GF
    3. Demo
  • To play:

    1. Bubba
    2. Billy
    3. Trapper

    To VS:

    1. Billy
    2. Spirit
    3. Bubba
  • Play as:

    1.Plague

    2.Twins

    3.Clown

    Play Against:

    1. Hag

    2. Executioner

    3. Demo

  • Play as:

    1. Clown
    2. Demogorgon
    3. Huntress

    Play against:

    1. Huntress
    2. Ghostface
    3. Doctor
  • Play:

    Myers

    Legion

    Spirit


    Vs:

    Billy

    Ghostface

    Oni

  • Play as:

    1. Blight
    2. Clown
    3. Billy

    Play against:

    1. Billy
    2. Oni
    3. Ghostface
  • To play as:

    1. Huntress
    2. Nurse
    3. Blight

    Play against:

    1. Huntress
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Oni
  • Play as:

    • Blight
    • Pyramid Head
    • Myers

    Play against:

    • Pyramid Head
    • Billy
    • Nemesis
  • Ghostface is my favorite, obviously. I am addicted to punishing boosted survivors. And also you need the dunks to rival the toxicity of a survivor main.


    Huntress... As much as I hate to admit it. She is just really fun. I am a licensed only kind-of guy, but I made exceptions for the ranged killers. She is more or less the easiest to play and the strongest, with the most interesting lore on top of it. Just a great killer overall.


    Nemesis. He is just the most dynamic killer with the amount of passives he has, I also love his anti loop and chase music. Just so satisfying.


    To vs? Pyramid Head because he is free. That is really the only killer I actually feel confident against. I like Pig because of reverse bear traps and Doctor because I am a stealth player, so he really ramps up the fear factor.