Please fix the lobby for killers.
I can't find survivors at all or after 15-20 minutes. I need to finish the event but I can't even play for killers. Please. Do something
I can't find survivors at all or after 15-20 minutes. I need to finish the event but I can't even play for killers. Please. Do something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What rank are you at @Vadim239 ? If you are above green ranks I recommend that you de-pip as there are more survivors at lower ranks.
Im Rank 2, I have to wait above 20min per Lobby. The Devs MUST do something.
Rank 9 at the moment, a green rank, takes just as long as you are saying.
THANK YOU DEAR DEVS for quick response. I LOVE YOU GUYS. No sarcasm. You're the best.
You can finish the event for survivor
Sadly you've got killers now going full on jerk since they can get quick lobbies now.
Iridescent ead/Infantry Belt camping huntresses on 1st event hook.
Camping Wraiths lots of them
Along with all the other nonsense and the funny thing is they're camping so hard they're losing points since no ones within 16 meters of the hook.
So, as I thought. The update didn't do anything with queue times. I'm a rank 1 killer, and I still have a 20 min queue.
The survivors maxed out their vials and is now switching to killer in order to enjoy the massive dosage of points you get from event hooks, as they cannot milk flowers themselves..
The problem, is back!