Power Struggle Buff

Add a 50% of your recovery is converted to wiggle progression. (None cumulative with Flip-Flop).

Comments

  • That would be 100% better than, and completely invalidate, Flip-Flop.

    I'd prefer: Gain a token each time you stun the killer up to a maximum of 5. Wiggle requirement to activate Power Struggle is reduced by 5% per token. All tokens are consumed upon activation of Power Struggle. (although the stun from Power Struggle itself would give you 1 token back)

    You can then still run Flip Flop alongside it.

  • @Seraphor said:

    That would be 100% better than, and completely invalidate, Flip-Flop.

    I'd prefer: Gain a token each time you stun the killer up to a maximum of 5. Wiggle requirement to activate Power Struggle is reduced by 5% per token. All tokens are consumed upon activation of Power Struggle. (although the stun from Power Struggle itself would give you 1 token back)

    You can then still run Flip Flop alongside it.

    I don't think that would help because it would take 4 or 5 stuns on a killer to get to the point where Power Struggle would be useable and if you have used that many pallets (Plus all the pallets your teams will have also used in that time), then those tokens aren't going to mean anything to power struggle because only the really crappy pallets on the edges of the map will be left.

    You are right about Flip-Flop being invalidated. But both are pretty weak perks.

    Maybe Power Struggle should give add a 25% of your recovery is converted to wiggle progression which could be cumulative with Flip-Flop. It would buff both perks if used together.

  • @Seraphor said:

    That would be 100% better than, and completely invalidate, Flip-Flop.

    I'd prefer: Gain a token each time you stun the killer up to a maximum of 5. Wiggle requirement to activate Power Struggle is reduced by 5% per token. All tokens are consumed upon activation of Power Struggle. (although the stun from Power Struggle itself would give you 1 token back)

    You can then still run Flip Flop alongside it.

    This, I like.

  • @Seraphor said:

    That would be 100% better than, and completely invalidate, Flip-Flop.

    I'd prefer: Gain a token each time you stun the killer up to a maximum of 5. Wiggle requirement to activate Power Struggle is reduced by 5% per token. All tokens are consumed upon activation of Power Struggle. (although the stun from Power Struggle itself would give you 1 token back)

    You can then still run Flip Flop alongside it.

    I like this idea, rewards the survivor for getting stuns.

  • Isn't that just Flip-Flop?