Could we get a roadmap for cosmetics?
Cosmetics are quite different from gameplay features, could we maybe get an overview of which cosmetics are gonna happen in the next half year/year on a regular basis (new characters excluded or silhouetted)?
Something to get excited for?
Comments
There was a brief time when the devs did in fact show us upcoming cosmetics.
I'd love to compare the cosmetics roadmap to the balance and game health roadmap. It would literally have quintuple the amount of dates.
oh I know those. And honestly, that's why I'm asking, in a way. If the devs would give us glimpses at new stuff, things could be discussed beforehand.
Like, for example: Which Mobile cosmetics are going to come to the main game and when? When is collection X continued with which characters? Is ace ever getting sensible shoes?
They could not even do a proper road map for this year. For me what they showed was not a road map because we had no date and the only thing they said was something like chapter x3 and game health and that all with no date or jusf something like game health coming this winter or summer whatever right now i assume everything is comming next june
Remember when Friday 13th used to release those roadmaps of future content? Exciting times, just a shame a lot of it never saw the light of day.
I kind of like getting surprised. But, well, given I will never buy any of it, I guess it shouldn't matter. I would be down.
That being said, developers HATE committing to dates. So I doubt it will ever happen.
I reckon a 'yeah, we plan on bringing this stuff this year' instead of concrete dates would be enough. (i mean, okay, with some stuff one could easily be able to guess when they are intended to hit the game, like summer or xmas stuff...)
Yes, would like very much.