Would you use a rematch option if it was available?

Just a button that at the end of the game puts you back in a lobby with the same players who also want a rematch.

Could solve some of the lobby wait time issues.

Comments

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Just a button that at the end of the game puts you back in a lobby with the same players who also want a rematch.

    Could solve some of the lobby wait time issues.

    Only if i could switch killers. Would be nice to rematch the #########-talking teabaggers that beat me after i play legion and see what they think of my 1.8k hour nurse.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/276411/would-you-use-a-rematch-option-if-it-was-available

    Only if i could switch killers. Would be nice to rematch the #########-talking teabaggers that beat me after i play legion and see what they think of my 1.8k hour nurse.

    I mean yeah.

    If you're replaying against the same survivors then mmr doesn't really matter anymore

  • I would just because some games people get so lucky they don't even know..Also to try and appease the salt within.

  • Nah. I have never been huge on rematches even in fighting games. I tend to learn the player rather than the match up, so it is pointless for me. If I naturally find the same survivor, it do not really care as typically every other circumstance would be different.


    Generally speaking, I am just playing for fun. I have had fun matches where all escape and I wasn't actively letting them go. I have had boring matches where I 4k in like 3 minutes. So, you never know, if the game was really fun and all 4 survivors stayed, I would probably give it a chance.


    As a survivor? If I found a decent killer, I would use it all the time. Ran into a Deathslinger that was really good and was purposely 2 hooking us. It felt amazing to be allowed to play the game while facing someone competent. I only made it out because plunderer gave me a key and I saw hatch while running on death hook.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Just a button that at the end of the game puts you back in a lobby with the same players who also want a rematch.

    Could solve some of the lobby wait time issues.

    No

  • If I have the option to change the perks that I'm running then maybe.

  • I'd be down for it if you can change your perks, killers, & there was a limit to the amount of rematches.

  • Nah. The interesting part of a Multiplayer game for me is to not go against or play with the same players all the time.

  • Depends... on if the game was a good one (or if it was one-sided)

  • Let's be real. How many people are going to look at the endgame screen, see meme loadouts and actually take the rematch when other side wants to play more seriously?

    More then likely:

    GG, NO RE

  • No i never want to see these players again

  • I wouldn't want a feature like that to be included into the game. I know what will happen. Survivors who beat the crap out of a baby killer will want a rematch and killers who get 4 newb randoms will want the same.

  • I guess it'd be nice as an option, but I probably wouldn't use it. One problem could arise though: it could enable farming groups.

  • Absolutely! There are some people who are very enjoyable to face, it would also help a bit with q times as people who would chose to rematch might not have to wait as long to find other people to fill up the lobby again

  • I find it very strange that so many people are oppose to this.

    A way to completly skip queue times and thus reducing the grind by increasing the bp you can gain would be amazing to me.

    not to mention to play a match with a killer you actually were able to talk to so eventual challenges can be done.

    Especially with it being completly optional.

    People really do play this game for lobby simulator huh?