Boon Totem perk ideas.
With the addition of boon totems (hex totems but for survivors) with the mid-chapter survivor sometime in October, I've made three fictional boon perks. My idea here is that these boon perks can be destroyed by the killer to remove their effects. And because there are 4 survivors and the possibility of 4 duplicate boon perks, I wanted to say that the effects do not stack and are removed if all 4 totems are destroyed.
Boon: Restore is meant to be the survivor version of Ruin.
Boon: Never Surrender is meant to be the survivor version of NOED.
I have no idea what might happen if the killer for example brings Ruin and the survivors bring Restore, these perks were just made for fun and the actual boon totems might be completely different.



Comments
Something tells me Boon totems won't be nearly this powerful. Keep in mind, there are four survivors.
Boon Totems will probably have a benefit personal effect rather than something that will help the team. Would be broken otherwise because of 4 Survivors
The first two sound horrendously, horrendously OP. In fact, this whole idea does.
The concep its interesting, but those perks are omegabusted.
Infinite items and 50% all gens in the map for free that cant be interrupted? Even as a boon totem, only 1 survivor "loses 1 perk slots" if the killer found the boon totem.
I recomend you to play as killer a little more so you can see how a few infinite tollboxes and indestructuble gens make imposible for you to win, even if you look those totems, you are giving lets say 1 minute at least for free to 4 surv with infinite lootboxes :S
I don't think this is how boon totems are going to work.
They said that survivors would interact with dull totems to activate them. So, it's more likely to have a temporary effect related to cleansing, or an AOE around the totem.
I know these were made just for fun, but they would be insane.
I am a killer main. I haven't played survivor in a month. I made these for the concept, their numbers are OP I know.
Im scared of them becuz it would be terribly OP or they gonna be a crap
Maybe wait to see what they are and how they work first