Killers who will never make it into the game

What's a killer you're 100% certain is never getting in the game. The devs have confirmed Jeepers Creepers is never getting in due to the director's crimes, but I'm positive the human centipede, Jaws, & the splice creature from Splice are never making it in.

Comments

  • Slenderman. Scary movie (tho i wish), xenomorph i think has allmost no chance.

  • Jeepers creepers is like the only thing they've confirmed isn't coming into the game. So all I can say is jeepers creepers.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Slenderman. Scary movie (tho i wish), xenomorph i think has allmost no chance.

    I'm not familiar with copyright laws, but 20th century studios owns them & while it is a company owned by Disney I don't think they'll bar them to exclusively family friendly content. I just don't wanna lose hope on Xenomorph :(

  • I would be shocked if anything from one of the “Hostel” movies made it in. I also think Asami from “Audition” has no chance because of how gruesome the movie is. And of course anything from “Jeepers Creepers”.

  • i thought that about a year ago. but seeing how many people in the dbd community want him. and if leaksbydaylight is right about this as they were the re chapter. i think they have a high chance.

  • @CornHub said:

    What's a killer you're 100% certain is never getting in the game. The devs have confirmed Jeepers Creepers is never getting in due to the director's crimes, but I'm positive the human centipede, Jaws, & the splice creature from Splice are never making it in.

    Regarding Jaws, technically the greener mk. 2 made it in with the Deathslinger. That's the same gun that's used in Jaws.

    So while Jaws itself won't make it, the gun from Jaws did already.

  • I don't think chucky will ever make it into the game, or candyman, or springtrap... or the xenomorph

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/276313/killers-who-will-never-make-it-into-the-game

    Regarding Jaws, technically the greener mk. 2 made it in with the Deathslinger. That's the same gun that's used in Jaws.

    So while Jaws itself won't make it, the gun from Jaws did already.

    hmm it would be so intresting to see him swim in the ground . that would be amazing.

    246284.jpg

    this one isekai manga , where this shark swims in the ground. it has every cheesy trope and refrences to sharknado, jaws, and sharktopus. its super funny.

  • Jaws, as a killer, sadly.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Slenderman. Scary movie (tho i wish), xenomorph i think has allmost no chance.

    Shame, because I'd love to see a vacuum cleaner as a power for a Scary Movie chapter.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461891#Comment_2461891

    Shame, because I'd love to see a vacuum cleaner as a power for a Scary Movie chapter.

    i dont think a killer can really be pulled from it. but brenda meeks with a legendary of cindy would be lovely

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461921#Comment_2461921

    hmm it would be so intresting to see him swim in the ground . that would be amazing.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DP03WDKDO66G/246284.jpg

    this one isekai manga , where this shark swims in the ground. it has every cheesy trope and refrences to sharknado, jaws, and sharktopus. its super funny.

    A killer who, in lore, is honestly just trying to help but her pet killer shark keeps wreaking havok on everyone, I'd buy it, lol.


    A killer I would love to have in the game but would sadly never work is, Christine. When I was younger it was one of my favorite movies and the thought of being able to run over the survivors as a killer car is one of my hopes that will never happen. I figured it might be possible if you are controlling the car's owner (forgot his name) and his power revolves around the usage of a ghostly image of Christine in some way...but, yea...not gonna work at all. (I beg someone to find a way to make it work, lol.)

  • @TMCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461926#Comment_2461926

    A killer who, in lore, is honestly just trying to help but her pet killer shark keeps wreaking havok on everyone, I'd buy it, lol.

    A killer I would love to have in the game but would sadly never work is, Christine. When I was younger it was one of my favorite movies and the thought of being able to run over the survivors as a killer car is one of my hopes that will never happen. I figured it might be possible if you are controlling the car's owner (forgot his name) and his power revolves around the usage of a ghostly image of Christine in some way...but, yea...not gonna work at all. (I beg someone to find a way to make it work, lol.)

    yeah she litterly tries so hard but he murders everyone. most hilarious isekai ive seen in a while.

  • p8299537_p_v13_ag.jpg

    @TMCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461926#Comment_2461926

    A killer who, in lore, is honestly just trying to help but her pet killer shark keeps wreaking havok on everyone, I'd buy it, lol.

    A killer I would love to have in the game but would sadly never work is, Christine. When I was younger it was one of my favorite movies and the thought of being able to run over the survivors as a killer car is one of my hopes that will never happen. I figured it might be possible if you are controlling the car's owner (forgot his name) and his power revolves around the usage of a ghostly image of Christine in some way...but, yea...not gonna work at all. (I beg someone to find a way to make it work, lol.)

    what about that one tire who kills people. lol.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461932#Comment_2461932

    i dont think a killer can really be pulled from it. but brenda meeks with a legendary of cindy would be lovely

    In all seriousness I would love to see survivors from Scary Movie as well.

  • For as much as I'd like to see The Forlorn in the game, I doubt they'd be ever adding a Dark Souls character to the game.

    Let alone one from the over-hated 2nd game.

  • Richard Martin's from shocking weekend

  • Probably the Tall Man will never be added. Shame, because Phantasm will always hold a special place with me.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    For as much as I'd like to see The Forlorn in the game, I doubt they'd be ever adding a Dark Souls character to the game.

    Let alone one from the over-hated 2nd game.

    its a really good game still. its hated for a good reason at the same time tho. just cause its not as good as the og aint mean its still not amazing.

  • I forgot about that movie. was so weird I honestly wonder what was going through the creator's mind while making it, lol.


    On a side note, a friend of mine wants a Raptor from Jurassic Park or Dino Crisis. ....honestly, I do too lol. Never gonna happen sadly.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461965#Comment_2461965

    its a really good game still. its hated for a good reason at the same time tho. just cause its not as good as the og aint mean its still not amazing.

    Not to derail this but most of the complainst past the agility stat which Adaptability and attument both give don't make sense. As every dark souls game is gulty of literally everything else people complain about in 2(And each is uniquely usually worse versions of some issues then 2).

    Anyways back to the thread I think another one that would be an interesting killer but would never make it into the game would be a Terraria Corruption/Crimson themed killer.

    Both for the fact it would be a terraforming killer(Given that's the whole theme of the Corruption/Crimson) wouldn't work with the current engine but they'd have to invent one as there's no good candidates for a killer in Terraria period.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461975#Comment_2461975

    Not to derail this but most of the complainst past the agility stat which Adaptability and attument both give don't make sense. As every dark souls game is gulty of literally everything else people complain about in 2(And each is uniquely usually worse versions of some issues then 2).

    Anyways back to the thread I think another one that would be an interesting killer but would never make it into the game would be a Terraria Corruption/Crimson themed killer.

    Both for the fact it would be a terraforming killer(Given that's the whole theme of the Corruption/Crimson) wouldn't work with the current engine but they'd have to invent one as there's no good candidates for a killer in Terraria period.

    yeah if terraria has anychance it would be like the crypt tv stuff

  • @TMCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461949#Comment_2461949

    I forgot about that movie. was so weird I honestly wonder what was going through the creator's mind while making it, lol.

    On a side note, a friend of mine wants a Raptor from Jurassic Park or Dino Crisis. ....honestly, I do too lol. Never gonna happen sadly.

    yeah it has to be humanoid, anything farther than demogorgon i think would be a no go.

  • Pennywise for now until Stephen King wants to give IP out.

    Still think Slenderman has a shot though since one reason said by one of the devs why he is not ingame is because he never interacts or touches people which will make him hard to attack survivors which was about 7 months ago [since stream used old hud] in a Fog Whisper stream interview but Pin head breaks this reason because Pin Head uses chains to avoid touching survivors 90% of the time and this can be same thing for Slenderman with his tentacles.


    Also The Thing might not be able to be ingame.

  • Terror Train - mostly because no way train map based on one in movie could work. Need that map otherwise no point in having the killer/survivor.

    Jaws - think they should but I know it won't happen.

    Victor Crowley/Hatchet - They have Trapper, they've said they want Jason, Victor would just be repetitive at that point.

    Chucky/Child's Play - as much as this is a dream chapter for me I don't think they'll do it. When asked about Leprechaun Cote said he's like Chucky - to much comedy and don't want to add silly killers to game. Yes, I know there's plenty in game that contradicts that, I'm just saying what he said. Hoping that TV will change that thought process and he'll be added.

    Serial Mom - I'd love it but I don't think they'd even bother reaching out to Jon Waters for license.

    The Babysitter or any other Netflix original horror movies/tv - If Netflix pulled Stranger Things I doubt they'll license out any of their other content.

    Beetlejuice - Probably falls under "too silly for DBD" excuse.

    Christine - They'd need to rework the maps again so car could fit in doorways.