Sore ankles challenge.

Are you not supposed to bring a perk like Balanced Landing to get the challenge done or? I've jumped off plenty of heights and should have completed the challenge by now but it still has 1/6.

Comments

  • First time ever, like in tome 2 if I remember correctly, I did it on haddonfield with bl in one go. Poor Plague ;(.

    Other times I just play the game normally and it gets done eventually. Usually in a day or two.

  • @Shaped said:

    First time ever, like in tome 2 if I remember correctly, I did it on haddonfield with bl in one go. Poor Plague ;(.

    Other times I just play the game normally and it gets done eventually. Usually in a day or two.

    So it can be done with balanced? Then why isn't it taking it then?? I should have all 6 by now. It's stuck at 1. :/

  • The annoying thing is that half the maps seem to lack a great height fall. I honestly just jumped off the edge of stairs in shack into lower staircase in basement just to get some progress which gave the killer a free smack.

    A lot of falls just don't count towards that challenge.

  • Seems like a bugbto me. Have you checked the bugs category for a similar thread? If not please do and if no one has posted this issue, then create one yourself, otherwise the devs won't know about this

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461230#Comment_2461230

    So it can be done with balanced? Then why isn't it taking it then?? I should have all 6 by now. It's stuck at 1. :/

    Yes it can but it depends from where you jump.

    I am not quite sure what counts. Some people say hills do. I know for a fact that balconies on haddonfield count (bl or not) because I tested it that time.

  • The fall only needs to cause “max stagger”. It doesn’t have to be from a super high drop like Ironworks top floor.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    The fall only needs to cause “max stagger”. It doesn’t have to be from a super high drop like Ironworks top floor.

    I've jumped off literally everything I can think of. Max stagger, medium stagger, baby stagger, it ain't taking it. It's been stuck at 1 since the latest tome level opened.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461236#Comment_2461236

    Yes it can but it depends from where you jump.

    I am not quite sure what counts. Some people say hills do. I know for a fact that balconies on haddonfield count (bl or not) because I tested it that time.

    Here's to hoping I get a random Haddonfield map then lol I'm not gonna subject a poor killer to a map offering just for this one challenge - that's just evil. XD

    I jumped off hills too. Jumped off the little ramp like thing on the swamp map, nada.

  • @Akhaten said:

    Seems like a bugbto me. Have you checked the bugs category for a similar thread? If not please do and if no one has posted this issue, then create one yourself, otherwise the devs won't know about this

    I just looked, seems to be only me so far. :(

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    Are you not supposed to bring a perk like Balanced Landing to get the challenge done or? I've jumped off plenty of heights and should have completed the challenge by now but it still has 1/6.

    Go to Hawkins and you get it done 👍

  • I just burn Haddonfield-Offerings for it and bring Balanced Landing. Works every time and never ahd problems with this Challenge.

  • Dead Dawg used to be my go to for a challenge like this, since it’s a map offering that has a lot of drops but that doesn’t piss off killers, but since it’s disabled at the minute it’s a bit harder.

    Hills don’t count so it needs to be something higher than that. Drops from buildings are probably your best bet, or maps with two floors like Midwich.

  • I did it on haddonfield.I think unless your character doesnt shout is not considered high enought

  • Annoyingly, triggering Balanced isn't enough to count as a "fall." I usually jump off the structures in the Saloon map -- have also had luck dropping between floors in The Game.

  • I just bl at the swamp levels to get it done

  • You need to be in chase, if you time it wrong and fall just before you get in a chase or just after you escape it won't count. I hate the "in chase" ones because of that.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    Are you not supposed to bring a perk like Balanced Landing to get the challenge done or? I've jumped off plenty of heights and should have completed the challenge by now but it still has 1/6.

    It works with balanced landing. But the problem is that you need to fall from a height that is higher up than the required height for balanced to activate. Just because balance activated doesn't mean it counted. Just burn a couple of haddonfield offerings and you'll get it done in a couple games.