Backrooms as a chapter
How much would you guys want a chapter that was based on the backrooms? It'd be easy to make the map due to the simplicity of it. Given the fact that a lot of creatures are in the backrooms, perhaps one could be made and there could be an original survivor for it which follows the backrooms story! (similar to ghostface with his original story which goes with the mask.
Comments
It is a pretty cool creepypasta, but it would suck in dbd honestly. Imagine being in an entire maze and trying to play DBD in it. It also doesn't fit in since it has other monsters in it.
Cool idea, but I don't think it would work.
its cool and all, but i like maps where there is very distinct room or areas, so you can remember what is where, with backrooms the only thing that might change is the wallpaper or mabye a lamp or 2. if they can get it to work out somehow then sure.
What are the back rooms?
A classic, short & sweet creepypasta. Tells a story about what happens if you noclip out of reality, bringing you to the backrooms. The creepypasta rose in popularity after the memes around it in 2019.
Read it if you haven't, it's short but worth the read IMO.
As cool as it would be to just have the map, I don't think we need another indoor map. I love the creepypasta though.
The backrooms are public domain. Its not possible to make a chapter with them.
Oh yeah, I remember this now that I see the picture. It’s an interesting idea, but I’m not sure how it would be implemented. It would also be a ######### to navigate because all the rooms look the same.
Agreed.
I've already made a poll regarding this not too long ago. Didn't seem to have overwhelming support mate.