Who should I prestige next?
Okay so, I have a current quest to P350 all perks every survivor right now, as well as the killers who I play semi-frequently. Out of the survivors available, I have Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Laurie, David, Bill, Feng, Kate, Jane, Nancy, Yui, Felix, Èlodie, and Jill. Since I've just finished off Legion (literally 1am this morning), and I like to play the people I'm levelling, I don't really fancy doing a killer right now.
So, aside from Jeff because I have event items on him I want to keep, which survivor should I prestige next? I don't have a preference outside of "survivor who isn't Jeff" and really can't be asked to pick right now.
EDIT: Just got back to my PC, here's pictures to make it easier.
EDIT EDIT: seems like the order is zarina (current), followed by quentin



Comments
Laurie
//
You put Laurie as a survivor you have available, or were those the ones you already prestiged?
Steve.
Best boi must be prestiged.
They're the ones I've already prestiged; added some pictures to make it easier
In that case, prestige queen Zarina.
Really... idk, Up to you really. Imo there no point in P3 survivors all perks since the grind for even 1 P3 with all perks is unbearable for me. I've only prestige Meg, Ace, (P1) and Jill, Leon the only 2 that are P3.
Killers I prestige them only once and use it to mark the killer's I enjoy playing as they'll get BPs and all perks.
As long as Meg, Yui, Claire, and Claudette are prestiged, you’re good.
You're telling me there's no point to prestige in a thread where I specifically ask who I should next, because I need something to grind for, and explain that I've already prestiged 15 survivors. Very helpful.
I've even done her, just for you.
(It wasn't but let's pretend it was because I know you like Spirit)
Oh wow I’m so honored 💙
Ace or Quentin
right now my mind is tied between Zarina and Quentin.
No offence to Ace or Steve I just don't like either of them, and if I have to hear Steve's hook scream every game I'm going to cry
I would personally say Quentin, I love his prestige
sorry @BabuDweet you were outvoted 2:1
Yun-Jin Lee
Quentin. Especially with his reworked face, it'll be nice to see more people playing him.
How in this many posts do you not have everyone prestiged
1) I get them to have every perk on, which is over triple the amount of webs to complete at level 50 than going 1-50.
2) Post count =/= time spent in DBD. Do you know how many shitposts I can make while sat in a queue? As well as just checking them while I'm out, on the train to college, etc.
3) I put points into characters who are already P350 all perks to keep them updated with all perks, and to get event items on them.
When I can’t decide, I end up going for the first one in the list. That, and I thin it out with some bias against specific characters warranting me skipping over them.
I also only do 1 prestige level at the time, so my character screen is a mess.
Keeping your bias against Ace in mind, I say Quentin, followed by Tapp.