Should they get rid of unhook notifications for killer?

And hook status? Might cut back on tunnelers if they're unaware of someone being unhooked.

Comments

  • I doubt this would stop tunneling, killers that want to tunnel would just glare at their victim's portrait.

    I thought the loud noise notification only happens when you unhook while sprinting, is that incorrect? Also, can you explain what you mean by "hook status", are you talking about the red bar or the entire portrait?

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I doubt this would stop tunneling, killers that want to tunnel would just glare at their victim's portrait.

    I thought the loud noise notification only happens when you unhook while sprinting, is that incorrect? Also, can you explain what you mean by "hook status", are you talking about the red bar or the entire portrait?

    I mean as in victims portrait as in not show on it if the victim is hooked so killer doesn't know.

  • I mean, unless you play against a full Feng Min team with same outfit, if a killer want to kill "that fen ming" is going to chase it. Portrait does not matter.

  • @ARTRA said:

    I mean, unless you play against a full Feng Min team with same outfit, if a killer want to kill "that fen ming" is going to chase it. Portrait does not matter.

    Yes but they won't know the moment they're unhooked to just run back to hook like so many do.

  • @ZaroktheImmortal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2458806#Comment_2458806

    Yes but they won't know the moment they're unhooked to just run back to hook like so many do.

    They will. Super easily. Theres a gigantic glowing icon on the side of both the killer and survivors screen that gets brighter any time their status changes. (From healthy to injured, hooked to unhooked, etc.) If the killer has even an ounce of awareness and memory, they'll instantly notice the icon change and head back to where they hooked.