Which killer/ survivor stereotypes do you think are most true or popular?

Example being (and can kinda confirm)

Ghostface mains, myself included, are shitheads who will meme with you one second then kill you in the next just because.


What other ones come to mind?

Comments

  • Nea with flashy skin is toxic.

    Claudette wear at least 2 stealth perks.

    Ace with flashy skins good looper and frequently toxic.

    Bill is usually the worst of the team and the easiest to catch.

    Dwight is always the worst of his team or the best, never average.

    Jake the same as Dwight.

    Felix think he is good for throwing every pallet he see ASAP and his team mates pay this latter.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Dwight players are either the biggest newbies in the lobby or the biggest loopers and chad of the team. There's no inbetween. Either the Dwight is so incompetent or they literally do not fear Death if it's staring right at them.

    Megs are called Megheads for a reason. They're practically useless in most circumstances, barely able to even do skillchecks and always alerting the killer to your location. If not that, they will most likely sandbag you to be able to escape from the Killer only to step on that trap the Trapper set a lifetime ago.

    Claudette mains always acts as selfishly as possible. Either by being a P3 Immersed ######### with a key and a hatch offering, or by constantly pushing the Killer onto other survivors (so she can use her aforementioned key faster). Claudette with brighter outfits tend to be more chill though. Except that prom dress outfit, anyone who wears that is almost always a #########.

    Jake mains hate DBD. Jake mains hate playing DBD. Yet they keep playing it anyways. No one who is a Jake main enjoys DBD. Don't even try to deny that.

    Nea mains are either two breeds. Tries to be toxic and gets the killer's attention, only to go down in 5 seconds. Or actually being toxic to the point where they keep a list of every Killer that has "wronged" them and constantly talk ######### on their Steam Profile about them. I don't understand why it's Nea, but :shrugs:

    Laurie is either the most terrifying survivor on the team or the first to die. Like Dwight, it can't be anything in between. It's always either the most competent or least competent.

    Ace mains just don't care. They'll do everything from taunting the Killer to being the biggest memester on the team. Maybe it's the fact that they are playing Ace that gives them a weird amount of confidence in themselves, but I've never not seen an Ace main not take a risk for other survivors. Even going as far as taking chase on ######### death hook.

    Bill mains are usually new to the game and will most likely die before a single gen gets popped. Leaving his team for dead on 5 gens.

    Fengs will just ragequit and DC at every opportunity. It doesn't matter what you do to them, if they aren't winning, they're DCing. They probably have gotten a 24 hour DC penalty before at one point in their game sessions.

    David mains are either the biggest altruistic players of all time or the biggest idiots of all time with a skull thicker than the punches he gives. If you're in the basement, guaranteed a David will come save you. Now whether or not he has BT depends on whether or not he thinks bringing WGLF is more important than bringing BT.

    Quentin players (at least before they reworked his face) are terrifying. Now you don't see Quentin players anymore.

    Tapp mains don't exist.

    Kate mains are all the biggest bitches in the entire community. Not just in-game, but in the forums, the subreddits. They love to complain about every single thing that annoys them in the game. Even if Kate's boobs don't jiggle as much as they want.

    Adam mains also don't exist.

    Neither do Jeff mains.

    Jane mains are the biggest morons in DBD because they think they need to keep getting Head On plays all the time even if it means throwing the entire game for it.

    Ash mains are those players who wants to keep using Old MOM when it was busted and tries to make it work all game only for it to work in the most unspectacular of ways.

    Nancy mains can't be trusted. Both Killers and Survivors hate them. You'd rather see them on a hook than working on a generator.

    Steve mains on the other hands are pure chads. They just exude giga-altruistic energy and are actually good at the game.

    Yui tries to be altruistic but always falls flat on her face and cost her team the game.

    Zarina mains tend to play by their lonesome and only help her teammates when absolutely necessary. I would know, I main her.

    Cheryl mains are either the biggest sweethearts in a team or the biggest #########.

    Felix mains tries to keep telling other people that he is a big deal but always ends up falling short of expectations.

    Elodie mains only exist because of her skins.

    Yun-Jin mains really hate themselves as well as others.

    Jill mains will ALWAYS try to get a blast mine to work. Even with Ruin.

    Leon mains saw Flashbang plays and wants to do it themselves but always screws up the timing.

    I'd do killers but this list is already long enough

    Can confirm that I don’t exist

  • @VikingWilson said:

    Hag is the camper queen. She truly camps more than Bubba. She's forever camping. She doesn't have a permanent address, she's always at a campground. She's received awards for the camps she's created. No one knows camping better than Hag.

    Maybe this is due to the fact that you see more hags than Bubba's? However, I have seen 2 camping hags in all my days. And almost every single Bubba is a camping Bubba. Basement, camping, which is way worse.

  • Dwights are always useless.

    Who’s hiding in a locker when the killer is across the map? oh, it’s Dwight. Makes sense then.

  • @WretchedElk said:

    Dwights are always useless.

    Who’s hiding in a locker when the killer is across the map? oh, it’s Dwight. Makes sense then.

    LIES!!!!

  • @unluckycombo said:

    Jakes are really, really weird. Jake players are just an odd breed of memers and idiots. (And I can confirm, as I am a Jake main.)

    You can't trust Megs. You just can't. They're either newbies who walk everywhere, or they're teammates who know exactly what they're doing and will leave you for dead. The Megs who don't do this are a rare breed.

    Ghostfaces are, as you said a bunch of memers who also have a tendency to go from 0 to 100 in an instant.

    Myers are also memers, however they can also be tamed to a degree. Some are quite feral still, but many will indulge in memes with you. (I've killed myself to *so many* Myers who tried to let me leave just because we nodded at each other, and then when a teammate would try to join in he would kill them. Good times, makes my buds really mad at me lol.)

    People who run your typical 'Toxic Nea' get-up are usually just bad and want to practice chase, or they're bad and think they're good because they ran a baby Trapper the game before with DS+UB on Ormond.

    Dwights are really confused. I've seen a lot of Dwights just be kinda lost during the game.

    Pumpkin Head Nurses are sad and cursed beings who need a hug.

    Feng players will DC if you even sneeze in a way they don't like. (Can confirm, as I know a Feng player who will do just this.) They also care about nobody's life but their own.

    Frosty-eyed Killers are usually new and quite bad, and will probably camp or tunnel.

    Plain, School Girl and Frosty-Eyed Spirits tend to be babies who get really tilted in post-game chat and claim gen-rush, when they consistently failed at using their power.

    Twins players tend to stack every gen regression perk known to man. Three-four gen regression perks. Aura reading? Haven't heard of her. Exposed who? Not gen regression, not interested.

    Demos are sweethearts. They just are.

    Plain Bills will always UB as soon as possible in the game. 5 gens left and Killer is about to pick them up? Just stand up in their face. P3 Bills have committed war crimes and they're ready to commit more.

    Bubbas are wild cards who are all normally really funky and absolute weirdos. I love them.

    Jills will do everything they can for Blast Mine value.

    Nemesis players tend to be really grumpy. I don't think I've met a single one that hasn't either facecamped/tunneled as soon as they hook someone, BM'd at hook, or got grumpy in post-game chat, no matter the outcome of the match. (Had one last night try to make me wait out the slowed EGC as a slug... when I was trying to give him a kill because he didn't get one all game and my teammates had already left. That was a ride.)

    Claudettes will do everything in their power to never pull aggro. Claudettes that will take hits and pull chase are a rare breed.

    Wraiths will do everything possible to be rude. I've had more Wraiths BM at hook and make it their goal to camp or tunnel some poor soul out while also being rude in end game chat then any other killer. I don't know who hurt Wraith players, but I don't trust them because they all tend to be really stinky.

    That was a lot of stereotypes I have NEVER encountered (and I am thankful)! I am a Jake Claudette main. And I full-heartedly disagree with both of those stereotypes (guess I'm the rare breed as I pull aggro almost every match). I also main Nemmy Daddy and I am the mega nice. I don't believe in face camping or tunneling. Partaking in it is automatic admission to sucking at the game/ killer you are playing. However, its not the fact that I main these characters that make me not agree, I just have never had these experiences for those particular characters. The one that had me rolling was Bill. Although that should be true, the problem is, most people I see running UB like that are other survivors who have the teachable. But they do be picking themselves up, right in the killer's face. *Facepalm* what a waste. I want to strangle my friends when they do that crap!!! Ive seen some hardcore Fengs, taking aggro and keeping the entire team alive, yet somehow never get hooked. They are to be feared. I see megs either getting killed first or literally hiding anywhere and everywhere. Lastly, I don't see a lot of Jills but no one can deny that one to be true. But its better to say, any survivor running Blast Mine is doing anything they can to use that!

  • To be fair I am a Feng main, and all Fengs want are window vaults. Even if it’s the dumbest play in the match we are all going for that window.

  • I main Feng, Cheryl for survivors ( would have also added Robin to that list but you already know the issue with that)

    And

    Amanda, Legion, Demmy and pyramid head for Killers


    Feng

    Typically we don't care about your survival and we usually want to try to help you unless it's absolutely necessary.

    No I won't take chase.

    yes I am the type of person who will take the window vault to get my lithe even if you're injured.

    And finally yes I am that person who opens the gate immediately instead of 99ing during hooked and leaves even though I haven't been hooked once or I'm not affected by Rancor.


    Cheryl

    Massive coin flip survivor either they are really nice and chill people or they're absolute toxic a holes


    Megs.

    90% of the time without fail they will be the leading cause of why your team got screwed over. This can range from being

    Absolutely useless

    Super toxic and immediately dcing

    Such an absolute potato that you honestly would prefer them just being useless and not doing anything because at least they can't mess anything up if they don't touch it


    Claudette

    Come in four flavours

    1) super immersed to the point where the killer and the other survivors end up forgetting there was a Claudette in the match despite her portrait being in the corner

    2) the ones who have made disconnecting practical muscle memory we've got it down to a science to the point where they can practically disconnect before the downing animation has even finished.

    3) the one that everybody remembers existing because she's practically the most annoying thing in the game for both survivors and Killers. I'm talking about your clicky clicky self caring farming bot of a Claudette.

    4) the ones who try to be super toxic and fail at it miserable. They usually go down within 2 seconds, try that really stupid manoeuvre in a chase that will never work on any competent killer because they saw it in a montage ( not realising it was against the baby trapper) and many more and for some reason these people still think that Ochido is relevant

    Jeff, Adam, Quintin and Tapp

    Honestly I get really surprised when I see you guys because I forget you guys sometimes exist but despite this I appreciate you. You are a rare breed but a special breed. However I'll give you some side notes.

    Jeff - you guys are almost always Bros if I find one of you guys I love you guys to pieces even when I'm playing killer you guys are pretty much really nice.

    Adam- I'm sorry the Dead by daylight Devs forget you exist and and don't give you any cosmetics it must be annoying starving for new looks whilst Meg has to buy her 150th wardrobe to fit them all.

    Tapp - you guys like I love neutral but you know what you're ok you're not exactly bros you're not exactly toxic you just do you and it works for you.


    Quintin - WHY ARE All YOU ######### You're rare but I have yet to see one of you that wasn't toxic beyond belief


    Kates


    I sometimes question if you guys legitimately do play with 1 hand whilst salivating over Kate.

    Because I hired an elite team of scientists to analyse Kate gameplay and even they can't understand why the hell you do the bot like things you guys do. Exploding every generator, dropping a pallet because you're mildly in each chase with a killer that's in another zip code or every time without fail triggering a hag trap by a hook

  • Scoops Steve's are ALWAYS cocky.

  • That both roles sucks

1 2 ›