What if we have 6 gens to do instead of 5

Many people complain about gen speed since the rework, and ask for balance.

Imagine the game remain the same but there is 8 generators on the map instead of 7 and we have to do 6 generators to activate the exit gates.

Would it balance the game or make it worst ?

Comments

  • @stormy_ said:

    wow .. this forum .. care only about killers not survivors

    me at noobs lobby ( rate 16-19) not even red rank or any thing .. we keep losing as survivors ... almost every game

    today is bad day ..? or maybe killers with red rank come with account ?

    on average survivors die more than they survive. People have a bias towards only remembering their bad games though

  • In general that would be a great idea and help alot, especially on the higher level of dbd players. However that would be a nightmare for casual and new players, the thing is, if you would add that rule only to rank 1 players with the extra gen, that would mean ppl would simply derank on purpose to have the 5 gens instead of 6.

    Having 6 gens would fix alot of issues but however would also frustrate the casual playerbase which is the majorety of the players sadly.

  • @jajay119 said:

    I've had maps where I've done three gens by myself.

    I don't know what killers are doing but they're certainly not doing any sort of gen pressure. I'm not even talking the odd occasion - its happened a lot. I think some killers just need to get better at their gen pressure rather than constantly engaging in chases.

    More gens isn't the answer.

    Most of them are too busy camping and tunneling to worry about gens, lol.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    In general that would be a great idea and help alot, especially on the higher level of dbd players. However that would be a nightmare for casual and new players, the thing is, if you would add that rule only to rank 1 players with the extra gen, that would mean ppl would simply derank on purpose to have the 5 gens instead of 6.

    Having 6 gens would fix alot of issues but however would also frustrate the casual playerbase which is the majorety of the players sadly.

    Thats exactly what im thinking !

    I think genspeed before the rework was better. The generators were a nightmare because of old ruin I dont understand why they changed genspeed.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2464944#Comment_2464944

    Thats exactly what im thinking !

    I think genspeed before the rework was better. The generators were a nightmare because of old ruin I dont understand why they changed genspeed.

    The genspeed is the same as before, the only things they changed is that great skillcheck give you only 1% bonus progression instead of 2% and working coop on a gen is slower, the solo repair speed is the exact same.

  • 6 on RPD wouldn't be too bad once I learned how survivor favoring it is once the survivor learns the map well enough

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2465587#Comment_2465587

    The genspeed is the same as before, the only things they changed is that great skillcheck give you only 1% bonus progression instead of 2% and working coop on a gen is slower, the solo repair speed is the exact same.

    The genspeed has been changed its not the same as before

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2469413#Comment_2469413

    The genspeed has been changed its not the same as before

    Dont want to call you a liar but do you have a link of the patchnotes of it? I have never seen that and I usually check out all patches.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2469852#Comment_2469852

    Dont want to call you a liar but do you have a link of the patchnotes of it? I have never seen that and I usually check out all patches.

    A9702378-6AAB-46FE-B3C8-29CC1BF369E0.jpeg

    yes

  • ye thats like one of the first patches that came out 5 years ago, we where talking about the time when the map graphic reworks came out and ruin nerf so about 2 years ago. You maybe wanna read the other replies first before you are joining in without knowing what it is about.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477497#Comment_2477497

    ye thats like one of the first patches that came out 5 years ago, we where talking about the time when the map graphic reworks came out and ruin nerf so about 2 years ago. You maybe wanna read the other replies first before you are joining in without knowing what it is about.

    oops my bad I actually thought that's what you meant

  • Gen speed, aka the amount of charges survivors input into the gen , is fine, kill rates have nothing to do with that aswell, kill rates only illustrate that killers are getting kills, there's no conditions as to how and why those kills happened, also what is a kill? A Mori? A sacrifice? Bleeding out? Mori's and Bleed outs hurt killers progression so only Sacrifices natter, if this is the case then those 70% kill rate need to be descriminated into how manny are from each type of Kill. IF sacrifices are the lowest % then that means the killers are resorting more to other methods, which means there's a reason why.

1 2 ›