I... Actually do not know. I like my cute little outfits and welcome the chase. I tend to wear the outfits that scream, "hey come chase me". I did kinda play with some cosmetics before. Kate with the black jacket, black pants and dark hair if you align yourself just right in like bushes or corners, killers walked right past me all the time. Only issue with that is the white part of her shirt with the jacket can give you away.
Tapp's P3 can be a good alternative. So can Adam's P3 maybe with darker cosmetics. Also Elodie's reindeer cosmetic surprisingly blends in well with the bamboo sticks with grass or whatever that is of the Yamaoka maps for some reason.
i've always seen P3 Quentin as more viable for stealth than a P3 Claudette....a rare breed they are for sure, but when I have one in my game, I always lose them!
Quentin was only good when he had the Gollum face. Plus he's loud.
For stealth, I think Adam is king and he's relatively quiet when he's hurt. Although Tapp might be better because he's a bit more quiet.
However, built in Iron Will Ace is hard to pass up.
Immersed play is totally ok. If a killer can't find you, then he's already lost the chase before it began!
I think it's a bit different. One, the bad lighing, just sucks the fun out of the game, if you can not even see something in front of you.
The other thing could be easily fixed, just by seperating SWF and Solo play.
The thing is that the bad lightning is also a balancing and gameplay mechanism (stealth play), so working around that still is a cheat, even if its different from unwanted or unplanned communication.
Honestly if I see people running stealth blending outfits I'll turn on nvidia filters since it's just a few clicks so that doesn't work anymore, I hate immersive players and will likely tunnel them out of the game pretty fast and cosmetics shouldn't be an advantage in the game, those should be just cosmetics. Cheers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, basicly. But why would you have a problem with third party software used to gain advantages if you just do the same anyway?
I... Actually do not know. I like my cute little outfits and welcome the chase. I tend to wear the outfits that scream, "hey come chase me". I did kinda play with some cosmetics before. Kate with the black jacket, black pants and dark hair if you align yourself just right in like bushes or corners, killers walked right past me all the time. Only issue with that is the white part of her shirt with the jacket can give you away.
Tapp's P3 can be a good alternative. So can Adam's P3 maybe with darker cosmetics. Also Elodie's reindeer cosmetic surprisingly blends in well with the bamboo sticks with grass or whatever that is of the Yamaoka maps for some reason.
I think it's a bit different. One, the bad lighing, just sucks the fun out of the game, if you can not even see something in front of you.
The other thing could be easily fixed, just by seperating SWF and Solo play.
Adam, david with the black shirt and hat, one of cheryls outfits, and the swamp
Quentin was only good when he had the Gollum face. Plus he's loud.
For stealth, I think Adam is king and he's relatively quiet when he's hurt. Although Tapp might be better because he's a bit more quiet.
However, built in Iron Will Ace is hard to pass up.
Immersed play is totally ok. If a killer can't find you, then he's already lost the chase before it began!
The thing is that the bad lightning is also a balancing and gameplay mechanism (stealth play), so working around that still is a cheat, even if its different from unwanted or unplanned communication.
Honestly if I see people running stealth blending outfits I'll turn on nvidia filters since it's just a few clicks so that doesn't work anymore, I hate immersive players and will likely tunnel them out of the game pretty fast and cosmetics shouldn't be an advantage in the game, those should be just cosmetics. Cheers.