I have the adept Demogorgon and...
Well, I have gotten the adept Demogorgon and now I don't know what will happen to my Steve, Nancy and Demogorgon adepts after they leave the game. Will those achievements be replaced or eliminated?
Now I feel happy and I take advantage of laughing at myself for having made this last discussion of which I complained, but from July 17 to today, 1 month I got the adepts of the majority of killers ... I only have 5 left. which are: Hillbilly, Nurse, Spirit, Plague and Oni.
The same day that I complained and now I got the adepts of most of the killers, except for 5. lol
@Jarol said:
It really sucks how adept killers work, 3 Perks, Your best addons, offering 100% blood points or a closed map, 32K blood points, +2 at the end of a game and the 4 survivors dead!
On the other hand, an adept of a survivor is to get 3 perks and escape like that. It really sucks how this system works, I've been a lot of games with Ghostface and Bubba trying to get an expert and I only get 32K but +1.
I'm tired of getting these achievements and hopefully I was able to get Evil Incarnate in Red Ranks without tricks and fair play, hands down my best achievement.
Comments
The achievements are going to be replaced into generic DBD objective ones. But if you already unlocked adept nancy steve and demogorgon, you'll automatically unlock them as they are being replaced.
The trophy is NOT changeable on playstation, even with description. That's why devs said they can not reduce the condition of Skilled Huntress trophy from 100 to 20 likes they did on PC and Xbox.
any particular reason for that? overwatch has changed its achievement parameters before when it had character reworks
From what I read, this is the rule of Sony.
Trophies can be changed if they become literally impossible. The Legion's trophy was changed when his power was updated. Huntress's can't be changed because it's not technically impossible, unfortunately.
Im think they can be, but it's just not easy to, they have to go through sony. Hence why they are apprehensive on doing so
I am not sure about Legion case, but a lot of online trophies from other games became unobtainable when the games shutdown its servers. Devs from these games have to walk around by changing the condition in game instead changing trophy title or its description or replace it. For an example, you can search for the case of Middle Earth.
I hope so.