Is it normal
Is it normal i enjoy the survivor salt during the end game chat. I run build only to see the survivor salt and my day is better after because they are so pissed they give me the best laugh.
Is it normal i enjoy the survivor salt during the end game chat. I run build only to see the survivor salt and my day is better after because they are so pissed they give me the best laugh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also enjoy Survivor salt. Especially when they get angry for absolutely no reason at all.
DBD is a goldmine for funny salt. Had a killer message me saying he “let us win” after he lost with 5 hooks
It is probably normal. It mostly just makes me cringe whenever I watch the salt videos. But I do technically enjoy it.
I have an entire folder dedicated to survivor salt lol. Currently sitting at 50+ images of pure salt, its the fuel that keeps me running. I don't think its weird at all, DBD players do some of the most arrogant mental gymnastics i've ever seen.
(If anyone wants to see it, i'll post some of the best.)
Please do. I need that drip.
Enjoying others being upset sounds unhealthy.
That being said I've had survivors get pissy at me for killing them or people in their groups. I don't tunnel or camp and still I get some getting pissy at me because their entire team don't make it out.
I don't enjoy it but eh people will find all sorts of reasons to get toxic.
I've also had killers get upset because I escaped. I remember once a whole team got out and the killer literally told us to "get the f out of his match"
Being upset for ridiculous reasons*
Well I don't enjoy people being upset even for ridiculous reasons I wish there was less of that toxicity in the game but sadly you can't avoid it here.
A lot of survivors gets upset about everything a killer do
Please, tell, what build are you using?
It is unhealthy for the Game. I hate people which play to tilt other People and ruin others people fun.