I'm sick of Demogorgon.

The last 12 matches I've played of survivor have been nothing but Demogorgon aside from a Huntress at the start.

You have a couple MONTHS before Stranger Things is taken away. Not a couple days, not a couple weeks, MONTHS.

I understand spamming the map (as annoying as it is), but at least that's actually being removed from the game, unlike Demo who if you have him, you get to keep him.

Demo get's to stay, the map does not. Play the map to death, not the killer.

Comments

  • You would rather people spam Hawkins than Demo?

  • @GannTM said:

    You would rather people spam Hawkins than Demo?

    Yes. Hell I'd rather have a Pig, Wraith, and Ghostface on RPD all at the same time instead of having 12 Demos in a row because it'd at least be a different experience.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444611#Comment_2444611

    Yes. Hell I'd rather have a Pig, Wraith, and Ghostface on RPD all at the same time instead of having 12 Demos in a row because it'd at least be a different experience.

    Demopuppy has been a good boy to us all and now that he's leaving, he deserves respect.

  • Are you seriously having trouble dealing with Demogorgon? It's literally impossible for it to get the drop on you, and Shred is jukable with good situational awareness. Source: Am a Demo main.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444613#Comment_2444613

    Demopuppy has been a good boy to us all and now that he's leaving, he deserves respect.

    He's not leaving! Maybe for the people who don't have the game or didn't put money into him, sure.

    And getting tunneled to death by 7 of the 12 Demos I've faced since they bought him due to the sale and have ZERO idea how to use him or play killer in general, I have no respect or patience left for the killer.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    Are you seriously having trouble dealing with Demogorgon? It's literally impossible for it to get the drop on you, and Shred is jukable with good situational awareness. Source: Am a Demo main.

    Getting tunneled by people who bought him due to the sale gets tiresome FAST.

  • #DeadByDemodoggo

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444622#Comment_2444622

    Getting tunneled by people who bought him due to the sale gets tiresome FAST.

    Play better then? He's a basic M1 Killer if you learn to juke Shred, and he has no stealth if you use your ears

  • I'd rather face 80 demos in a row than the usual red rank pick and mix

    (Blight, Nurse, Spirit, Wraith, Bubba)

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444618#Comment_2444618

    He's not leaving! Maybe for the people who don't have the game or didn't put money into him, sure.

    And getting tunneled to death by 7 of the 12 Demos I've faced since they bought him due to the sale and have ZERO idea how to use him or play killer in general, I have no respect or patience left for the killer.

    That isn't something you should be blaming Demo on, mainly the players. Even then though, tunneling is a viable strategy so I don't exactly agree with that.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    Are you seriously having trouble dealing with Demogorgon? It's literally impossible for it to get the drop on you, and Shred is jukable with good situational awareness. Source: Am a Demo main.

    Can confirm

    Source a used to be demo main

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444625#Comment_2444625

    Play better then? He's a basic M1 Killer if you learn to juke Shred, and he has no stealth if you use your ears

    Yes, because "playing better" will make playing against the same killer TWELVE TIMES IN A ROW less tiresome.

    Now if majority of those 12 matches were enjoyable or at least different, then I wouldn't be here. But given it's been the same Tunnel and camp off first hook with zero gens done, It gets annoying very quickly.

    Also in my experience, it doesn't matter how good you are at the game, if a killer REALLY wants you, they'll get you, given survivors have finite resources.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444623#Comment_2444623

    That isn't something you should be blaming Demo on, mainly the players. Even then though, tunneling is a viable strategy so I don't exactly agree with that.

    I can easily blame demo given he's on sale and all the people who flock to him have no idea how to use him, because of this they play like they've never even reached rank 12.

  • I've been playing him because of the new cosmetics i managed to get on him. Yes i know i'll have him for as long as i play DBD, but since the Stranger Things Chapter is "ending" in a way i feel like celebrating it by enjoying all of these characters and outfits in the game.

  • I actually haven't gotten the map since the announcement and it is my second favorite map. Kind of salt inducing.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2444638#Comment_2444638

    I can easily blame demo given he's on sale and all the people who flock to him have no idea how to use him, because of this they play like they've never even reached rank 12.

    Not Demo's fault it's on sale or that the license got pulled. Also like what ppl said above, I'll take a Demo anyday over the same 4-6 Red Ranks killers.

  • Well then, since you're tired of Demo, I hope lots of Nurses, Spirits and Blights get matched up against you and give you some nice variety.

  • I only wish so many wouldn't camp and tunnel as demo. Most I've gone against will leave a portal near hooks and even if you get rid of it before unhooking they'll just run right back to hook.

  • One I went against actually left two portals near a hook.

  • Are you seriously gonna complain about demo lol? If you are actually even a somewhat decent survivor his shred is hardly difficult to dodge, and if you are actually decent with pallet management he won't completely devour every pallet before you make decent gen progress. Hes a mid tier killer at best, its like complaining about clown or billy. Git gud.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    The last 12 matches I've played of survivor have been nothing but Demogorgon aside from a Huntress at the start.

    You have a couple MONTHS before Stranger Things is taken away. Not a couple days, not a couple weeks, MONTHS.

    I understand spamming the map (as annoying as it is), but at least that's actually being removed from the game, unlike Demo who if you have him, you get to keep him.

    Demo get's to stay, the map does not. Play the map to death, not the killer.

    Bold of you to assume anyone could read a few sentences to know he's not being removed entirely. But yeah, I'm seeing him a ton, along with lots of Nancys and Steves. I don't mind Demo, he seems balanced to me, and he tends to be one of the least campy killers because of the portals. Not that they don't usually come right back, but it's better than most.

  • People are mourning, cut them some slack.

    I'd rather play against Demo than half the killers I'm matched with any given day.

  • I don't know why people are giving you such a hard time, OP. Playing against any killer too many times in a row is annoying, even the most fun ones (which, let's put the memes aside, Demo is not).

  • 5kb8i4.jpg

    Memes aside, I completely get how you feel. Go against enough of one killer and it gets tedious, even if they aren't a super strong one. I've gone against enough Huntress' to make me want to never see her again.

    But nothing you can do about it, just play out the matches and try to have fun. Eventually you'll get different killers.