DBD new intro/theme?

Do you guys think that after 5 years, with 24 killers in the game, they should now have an intro of all the killers as a trailer? Obviously they change from chapter to chapter, but I think it would be cool if all the killers appeared 1 by 1 in some kinda of intro/entrance theme.

Your Thoughts?

Comments

  • Honestly why not, i think that it would have to be on a big event though, either an anniversary or some huge license like resident evil.

  • I would love to see what happened before Meg gets the chop. XD

  • They'd have to keep adding to it with every new killer if it replaced the default one, so I don't think they'd want to invest in that work. But for a big event like someone said, yeah that'd be cool.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    They'd have to keep adding to it with every new killer if it replaced the default one, so I don't think they'd want to invest in that work. But for a big event like someone said, yeah that'd be cool.

    That's a good point actually. I do think the game could use a freshening up in that regards. We've all see Trapper hook Claudette well over 1000 times already ๐Ÿ˜…

  • I would not like to have an extra 5gb of game space of Intro sequences just because you like them.

    Its a huge file size and charms are already a burden imo.