choose if we want to be against a swf team or not
I would like to choose if I want to play against a swf team (toxic) or a team which does not really communicate a normal team not between friends
I would like to choose if I want to play against a swf team (toxic) or a team which does not really communicate a normal team not between friends
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How would they implement this though? There's no way the game can tell if someone's chatting through Discord or whatever.
This.
Also, SWF teams aren't toxic per se.
This game isn't worth playing without communications just saying learned it on hard way but I did I would rather go dig sand in summer outside whole day than touch solo queue ever again
There's a difference between an swf and a bully squad. Most swfs are just friends looking to have a good time, whereas bully squads are out to be as toxic as possible. We all know that swf gives survivors an advantage that killers just can't compete with, and having a bully squad mixed in with that makes for a really lousy experience, but most people don't fall into that group.
I sometimes play the game with one or two friends so I suppose that makes us SWF, but I've only been playing for five months and they've got maybe three months combined. All of us enjoy casual, chill play. None of us are hardcore play to win guys. So while we do chat and laugh and say stuff like "HOLY ######### DID YOU SEE THAT" or "careful, he's coming your way", etc., we're not "play to win" people. We basically just talk about the game, make jokes about random stuff, react to what's happening in-game. It's not a coordinated key / map / flashlight / meta build WoW raid scenario with us.
I'm pretty sure the game can tell who joined via the SWF lobby.
Yes let's assume all friends who play together are toxic - eyeroll.
While they are at it they can make it so survivors can see the killer-their perks-and addons - because no one wants to go against a sweaty killer.
Generalizations are about as useful as a man who can't get it up at an orgy....
Recently saw a community manager comment about how they go through all of the threads on here..if so, could you keep a tally on how many people keep saying they don't want to play against SWF's or about SWF's in general then reply here saying how many we need before you guys will forward our complaints to whoever can make a change happen?
That search filter that filters out SWF's sounds like a good idea.
Can survivors then also get a queue against non-campy, non-tunnelling killers?