I'm still sad
long have we waited
demo got updated
but we were jebaited
demo deactivated
(had to use the fortnight demo as I don't want Netflix to take this post away)
long have we waited
demo got updated
but we were jebaited
demo deactivated
(had to use the fortnight demo as I don't want Netflix to take this post away)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would Netflix take the post down?
Netflix swooping in the 18th november to take all post about demogorgon away
to erase all evidence
LoL
If I was still watching stranger things, Iโd stop in retaliation. I gave up after S3 though, as S2 onwards felt like every episode had so much filler.
Me too :(
Oh, you're talking about Demogorgon. Yeah, that sucks too. It would be nice if they figured something out but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Demogorgone.
You can still use Demo bro, buy him while you got time :(
Rather selfishly, I'm not that bothered that new players will miss out on Demo. We are losing my favourite map which makes me really sad.
I've almost played all my Hawkins offerings too since I play them every game now.
Just like PT, the demo was lost
I'm going to have nightmares after seeing that.
I'm glad that they buffed the little guy before this incident, no, disaster, happened. They gave it a nice add-on pass and a base-kit buff.
It's gonna be sad that Demo won't truly be a character in the game anymore.