If DBD made a 2v8 Game Mode, what killer would you think be challenging if doubled.

What killer would be even more menacing if DOUBLED.

Comments

  • 2 nurses easily. Assuming the maps will be bigger to compensate, any killer with no movement is already gonna be terrible.

  • In my most vivid of nightmares i have not had a more eldritch, terrifying image than 2 good nurses loading up into a trial. Vietnam vets would quake in their boots when told the kind of trauma you'd give a dbd player by sending them into that match. imagine you run towards the nurse to avoid her blink, and the other nurse teleports from behind and hits you.

  • These guys can down a survivor SUPER quickly if both Victors stick together.

  • Two twins? They make it a 4v8 instead lol. If the twin's players know what they're doing... the stress the quadruplets can bring.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Two twins? They make it a 4v8 instead lol. If the twin's players know what they're doing... the stress the quadruplets can bring.

    "New Killer: The Quadruplets"

  • If i had to play against 2 nurses i think i will never play that gamemode again...

  • Sad there's nothing about spirit. That would be soul crushing.

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    Sad there's nothing about spirit. That would be soul crushing.

    I didn't think to include Spirit because of the brain fog. I was trying to come up with different killers would be a pain if doubled. Thanks for reminding me, though.

    "Two Spirits (Twice the Mind Games...)"

  • @D34D_B34TB0X said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2443032#Comment_2443032

    I didn't think to include Spirit because of the brain fog. I was trying to come up with different killers would be a pain if doubled. Thanks for reminding me, though.

    "Two Spirits (Twice the Mind Games...)"

    Don't forget the quotes for "Mindgames".

  • Please do not add 2v8 mode. I had 2 killers on accident on ps4 and it was hell (glitch/bug).. I was Freddy, and there was another random, also Freddy playing on The Game map. He kept picking up anyone I downed and bodyblocking and just didn't want to play. He even ended up holding onto one guy that wouldn't wiggle to hold the game hostage; this was before egc =.= maybe, Maybe if was a friends only type game, but no.

  • @Beneath_The_Sink said:

    Please do not add 2v8 mode. I had 2 killers on accident on ps4 and it was hell (glitch/bug).. I was Freddy, and there was another random, also Freddy playing on The Game map. He kept picking up anyone I downed and bodyblocking and just didn't want to play. He even ended up holding onto one guy that wouldn't wiggle to hold the game hostage; this was before egc =.= maybe, Maybe if was a friends only type game, but no.

    I had one idea where killers can stun each other. Maybe they can have a health bar. Maybe they can have the option to compete against one another.

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    2 nurses easily. Assuming the maps will be bigger to compensate, any killer with no movement is already gonna be terrible.

    You do realize a decent slugging nurse is without a doubt the most powerful killer in this game.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2442747#Comment_2442747

    You do realize a decent slugging nurse is without a doubt the most powerful killer in this game.

    I have absolutely no idea at all why you would even bring this up but okay

  • Two nemesises or pinheads would be annoying

  • Right now it would be impossible to do it, but Nurse + Old Freddy would be a devastating combination.

  • I just picked legion because it would actually make sense lot wise