Please give us a way to set a dbd-specific username

I see a lot of fun dbd puns and jokes in usernames, and would like to join the fun, but lack the commitment to change my entire steam username for a dbd joke.

That is all.

Comments

  • That would be cool similar to how cod has cod account usernames and overwatch has blizzard account usernames

  • @luvcraft said:

    I see a lot of fun dbd puns and jokes in usernames, and would like to join the fun, but lack the commitment to change my entire steam username for a dbd joke.

    That is all.

    Also on console you can't even do that with funny names changing your gamertag costs money

  • Yeah that would be neat.

  • Yes. Switch has a 10 character limit, so my friend can't play as "Alessa Gillespie" when he's playing as Cheryl with the Alessa skin. ๐Ÿ’”

    And I can't change my name at all on PlayStation. No fun allowed.