Pictures of donkeys

So today I visited a donkey (and horse) sanctuary and naturally saw a lot of donkeys and horses. Here's some pictures (and for the video I'm using Twitter since I can't upload videos directly).

IMG_20210819_130735.jpg

First thing I saw (it was raining) were donkeys. Obviously.

IMG_20210819_131057.jpg

And here is my friend Jimbob who I have about 3 pats to before he walked away.

IMG_20210819_131249.jpg

This donkey didn't have a collar which means he wasn't an adult yet, so here is a teenager donkey who wasn't happy with that fence.

IMG_20210819_131341.jpg

And here are a lot of donkeys :)

IMG_20210819_131656.jpg

Andy didn't like me :(

IMG_20210819_132410.jpg

And here were some horses :)

IMG_20210819_132854.jpg

Harvey is old and was very hungy

IMG_20210819_133003.jpg

And he has some very cool socks :)

IMG_20210819_133113.jpg

Finally, a donkey that would let me pet him :)

Everyone meet my new best friend Eric

IMG_20210819_133146.jpg

She preferred I per her back

IMG_20210819_133222.jpg

Here were the miniature donkeys ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ they were so small

https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1428335060768407556?t=-_NIQFTx9ejmE06SXNwcrg&s=19

Here is a very evil miniature donkey >:(

Grass thief

IMG_20210819_133408.jpg

But what a cute herd they make ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

IMG_20210819_134218.jpg

Colin reminded me of a cow. He was very soft though :)

IMG_20210819_134648.jpg

And here was my favourite, Coco. He liked to cuddle, and apparently eat the fence?

IMG_20210819_134650.jpg

He was a very good, soft boy though :)

IMG_20210819_135942.jpg

And here was the first close up with the horses :)

A very fluffy horse they were :3

IMG_20210819_140324.jpg

We interrupt this program to bring you some tiny sheep in an adjacent field

IMG_20210819_140845.jpg

Fun fact about the ponies, they're famous!

IMG_20210819_141417.jpg

And they have very tiny legs too, just look at em go ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

IMG_20210819_141740.jpg

Finally, we have Bob. Who was apparently very tired when I took this but full of energy 3 seconds later.

IMG_20210819_142439.jpg

Also they have some good merch

IMG_20210819_142626.jpg

And a shirt for @MandyTalk too

IMG_20210819_142737.jpg

Donkey mittens ๐Ÿฅบ

IMG_20210819_144625.jpg

And the guide book.

-

I had a pretty awful end to the day but making this post helped. Hopefully it can cheer some other people up too :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments