So what are these power meters about?
Ive seen them on both huntress and clown but they never fill up or have a specific trigger that fills them up at all. Im so confused lol
Tagged:
Mod
Ive seen them on both huntress and clown but they never fill up or have a specific trigger that fills them up at all. Im so confused lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's just a bug I've seen it with my killers.
Hidden feature or inobvious bug take your pick cuz the devs wouldn't know either
It's a confirmed bug. Nothing to worry about.
it'd be nice for huntress to have a visible indicator for how strong you'll throw
It's definitely a bug.
I noticed it when I played Wraith and I was like, "did they just give this ######### a cloak cooldown?" I was about to get so pissed, but the meter never went up. I then went to play Clown and the same thing happened.
Very weird bug.
Its a bug that sometimes happens when you play a killer with power meter and next game when you play a killer without power meter it will show the power meter and the progress on it from last game
She already does though
Ok cool i was about to be pissed
Didn't you hear? It's Overheat Tier 3 changing on Huntress