Who’s more fun? Nemesis or Twins
in Polls
NemeSUS (yes I want to die after making that joke)
NemeSUS (yes I want to die after making that joke)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
personally, i find twins more fun
Is this even a debate? At least nemesis doesn't eat an entire DS every time he downs somebody with his power.
Twins queen of slugging and camping. No comparison. Her style is not fun to play as or against.
Just to clarify - is the question "who's more fun playing AS" or "who's more fun playing AGAINST?"
I prefer playing as Twins, and prefer playing against Nemesis. Yeah Twins' "nerf" is stupid and bad, and isn't a real nerf it just makes them feel like ######### to play, but I just prefer playing them.
I like Nemisis both playin with and running from lol
Nemesis by a long shot.
Nemesis by FAR
As
Nemesis is definitely extremely fun, regardless if I ######### up nearly every second game I play with him. To this day, I've only had some two 4ks out of five games with him, including one with zero kills, because I'm console and of course, I use a Tentacle Strike, and the entire bloody screen freezes for six seconds.
4k on Haddonfield is great though. I love playing anti-loops with him on 'Survivor-friendly' maps. Personally, the worst one is Backwater though.
Nemesis may be a rinse-and-repeat from other killers, but he's still a lot more fun than Twins.
I really like to play as and against both, but Twins is my favorite.