@Master said:
Yeah its so hard to run in circles....
At least no DS
That why I sinned. Surv is easy as hell. The only thing that took any sort of skill in that clip were the 360s and only those worked due to having some luck involved lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wouldn't call it a sin as I do not know how much you transgressed with the voice chat, though.ย
Join the Leatherface Mafia and all will be forgiven and the truth will set you free.
Yeah its so hard to run in circles....
At least no DS
๐ Baby ๐ Killer ๐
But I'm already part of the Trapper Tributes Clan.
holds up card
See? I'm a lifetime member lol
That why I sinned. Surv is easy as hell. The only thing that took any sort of skill in that clip were the 360s and only those worked due to having some luck involved lol.
ยฐ^ยฐ
...And it's the oldest Clan btw !
holds up card
Sure we welcome anyone with a chainsaw.
takes card and reads it
Yep. It's legit lol