How long are you going to hide behind these lies, BHVR?
This? This is just false. You know what you did? You moved the cloth. But I can still see what you've done, I can still see Pyramid Head's pancake ass, and I will never let you forget it until I can see it again.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
They secretly know that they can't actually buff his bottom. If they do, then he'd instantly become S+++ tier because the Survivors would be too distracted staring at the booty to run away. It's a matter of balance.
We demand Pyramid Head’s ass!
Gaze upon the splendor that we have been denied.
Wasn't that photo on the right confirmed to be enhanced/photoshopped?
Honestly, no idea.
GIVE US PYRAMID BUTT
This game is literally unplayable until they fix this.
Question is, why the heck you looking at his ass? fix a gen! :D
I liteally peed a little....lol
Oh my goodness, if he had the Revelation body with a high polygon count and high resolution textures, I'd instantly buy him for 20 bucks.
I'm not certain how buttmad I am.
DBD community is down bad
You mean you're NOT looking at his ass?!
Alas there is only one bottom I look at, I am a one bottom kind of woman, and that said bottom is Mr Mushwins bottom :D
that's very honourable!
I am a one butt woman lol