So can the devs still buff/change the stranger things perks?
Still to this day I feel some of these perks need updates, for an example surge. While i want to love it, it feels so meh due to all the draw backs from range, basic attack, cooldown etc.
So can the devs still change these after the removal of stranger things or will they be locked as outdated perks?
Comments
They will make them as regular basic perks in shrine for these who don't have them (just change their icons, etc.) so I think they will and can no problem balance all ST chapter perks.
From what I know, they will change the descriptions (e.g. the flavour text is the least that needs to go) and the names of the Perks. And I guess once they have done it, they are free to change whatever they want.
E.g. there might be the Perk Surge they cannot change, but the Perk "I dont know a name" can be changed.
Even tho, BHVR usually cares to keep the Balancing all by themselves, so they should be able to change the Perks regardless. But since they have to remove everything that points to Stranger Things anyway, they will most likely just treat it as a different Perk.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your new avatar ;)
The perks aren't Netflix' property. Presumably, they can still be altered at BHVR's discretion.
Nothing about the perks (apart from the icons and flavor text) is owned by Netflix. I'm not even sure why the perk names would need changed, as nothing about them is trademarked by Netflix.