Pinhead could possibly moan when he's stunned
Cenobites are heavy in the sadomasochism, so I'd imagine he won't be annoyed like the other killers when he's stunned. Actually he needs to moan as it would be entirely out of character & ruin the Hellraiser lore if he doesn't moan.
Comments
You need to control your lust, buddy.
That's... Certainly a thought.
For some reason, when I imagine this, he sounds like Mr. Burns.
That's not why I made this post, it's integral to his character that he does moan. Expect a lengthy critical analysis if they don't add this crucial detail to the game.
please no please no please no please no please no
*gets slammed by a pallet *
"oh yes, harder daddy"
The only Killer who wishes the Survivors to run Any Means Necessary. More stuns. 👀
That'd be pretty damn amusing to be honest. I'm all for it, especially if it fits the character.
It would be in character, or if he talks, to make a comment like “pain is pleasure”.
obviously the killer is springtrap
Do you think Pinhead is/will be attractive?
Depends on your tastes, really.
Now someone is asking the important questions. I've made a thread about it before.
But I do think pinhead will be attractive.
Symmetrical face, sharp features, lack of facial disfigurements. If the devs somehow manage to mess him up it's because they have a bias against attractive men.
I hope he does. If he does I can't wait to see videos of him getting stunned by an injured Claire. 😂
Wyd if they ######### him up
I'll complain about it on Twitter until I get bored
One of the devs did say that the next killer would have a unique pallet breaking animation...
I respect the dedication. Good luck out there pal.
I actually asked OP because they're known for their threads about killers being too ugly.
I’d pin that.
Silence!
No