What other available licensed chapters are possible?

Obviously not Jason, Predator, or Xenomorphs due to licensing issues & niche or old movie with no recent updates don't have much of a chance. The ones I believe have a reasonable chance

Candyman because of the new movie coming out

FNAF because of it's popularity

The Walking Dead because they surprisingly have alot of crossovers

Chucky because there isn't a legal battle going on & its one of the last few iconic slashers not in the game

Night of the Living Dead. The last movie was in 2009 & its movies get really bad, but it's the most iconic zombie horror series.

What other licenses do you think they'll get?

Comments

  • Ones I'm hoping for

    Evil within

    Outlast

    Amnesia

    And fatal frame if that's physically possible

  • Well, Jaws falls under action/adventure, not horror... ๐Ÿ˜”

    Sharknado tho... ๐Ÿค”

    ----

    Imagine you get to control the tornado and hurling sharks is your power. Downed survivors are picked up by the wind and slung onto nearby hooks. (This is all overreaching, but funny to think about ๐Ÿ˜‹)

  • @Nos37 said:

    Well, Jaws falls under action/adventure, not horror... ๐Ÿ˜”

    Sharknado tho... ๐Ÿค”

    ----

    Imagine you get to control the tornado and hurling sharks is your power. Downed survivors are picked up by the wind and slung onto nearby hooks. (This is all overraching, but funny to think about ๐Ÿ˜‹)

    ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzJkYWFkMTlmLTY5OGEtNGFhZC05ZThlLTE1YWQyMmU5MDczZS53ZWJw.jpg

    What are the Sharknado movies even about? Too much going on in the poster lmao

  • Also dead space considering it's getting a remake that would be cool as hell

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Ones I'm hoping for

    Evil within

    Outlast

    Amnesia

    And fatal frame if that's physically possible

    Amnesia... oh my god. That brings back so many enjoyable memories of me being a kid.

    I want an Amnesia chapter so God damn badly, I feel bad because it doesn't feel as popular and it deserves more popularity, the stories and the atmosphere was insane..

    I would drop Candyman and Jason in a heartbeat just to play as a grunt

  • @CornHub said:

    Obviously not Jason, Predator, or Xenomorphs due to licensing issues & niche or old movie with no recent updates don't have much of a chance. The ones I believe have a reasonable chance

    Candyman because of the new movie coming out

    FNAF because of it's popularity

    The Walking Dead because they surprisingly have alot of crossovers

    Chucky because there isn't a legal battle going on & its one of the last few iconic slashers not in the game

    Night of the Living Dead. The last movie was in 2009 & its movies get really bad, but it's the most iconic zombie horror series.

    What other licenses do you think they'll get?

    Twd would probably be legendary skins for leon and jill

    Chucky would probably be. a skin for twins

    Candy man dead space and amnesia would all be great picks

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429812#Comment_2429812

    Amnesia... oh my god. That brings back so many enjoyable memories of me being a kid.

    I want an Amnesia chapter so God damn badly, I feel bad because it doesn't feel as popular and it deserves more popularity, the stories and the atmosphere was insane..

    I would drop Candyman and Jason in a heartbeat just to play as a grunt

    One of my fondest memories is watching pewdiepie play it I admit

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429870#Comment_2429870

    One of my fondest memories is watching pewdiepie play it I admit

    Exactly. Same here, I even watched... Cry play it a lot.

    I made myself sad now, but yes. Amnesia would be an amazing chapter, it might not be as popular, but... the stories and lore would be insane. It might even become Canon.

    Amnesia is such... a horrific, beautifully, and tragic series of stories compiled into different games and even the community that followed them was even better. I can't remember the name of this one mod, but it made me cry listening to it.

    Thank you for the little trip down memory lane, while it's a bit more depressing now, I still enjoy this reminder, it certainly made my week much better.

    Thank You.

  • Thereโ€™s old school stuff like:

    pumpkin head

    sleepwalkers

    the people under the stairs

    Dr. giggles

    Darkness Falls

    Dr. Satan or one of the family members from House of a Thousand Corpses.


    all extremely unlikely but it would be interesting.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Thereโ€™s old school stuff like:

    pumpkin head

    sleepwalkers

    the people under the stairs

    Dr. giggles

    Darkness Falls

    Dr. Satan or one of the family members from House of a Thousand Corpses.

    all extremely unlikely but it would be interesting.

    +1 for Darkness Falls

    "The Toothfairy?" ๐Ÿคฃ

  • I just want The Ring

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/273063/what-other-available-licensed-chapters-are-possible

    Twd would probably be legendary skins for leon and jill

    Chucky would probably be. a skin for twins

    Candy man dead space and amnesia would all be great picks

    I don't think they can give a legendary skin for licensed character from another franchise.

  • Personally I wonder if they'd ever do a 'part 2' of franchises they've already done

    Like another Resident Evil chapter for example.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Personally I wonder if they'd ever do a 'part 2' of franchises they've already done

    Like another Resident Evil chapter for example.

    Re would be cool but since we got Claire and Chris I think a full chapter is pretty unlikely, I would love another Silent hill chapter with James, Harry, or Henry, I just don't know which killer it would be.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429966#Comment_2429966

    Re would be cool but since we got Claire and Chris I think a full chapter is pretty unlikely, I would love another Silent hill chapter with James, Harry, or Henry, I just don't know which killer it would be.

    Well if rumours are to be believed, BHVR might start doing paragraphs again

    Maybe we could see a RE: MR.X paragraph at some point.

  • I think they'll eventually get Friday the 13th. It's just a matter of the lawsuit being wrapped up.

    Hopefully we get The Ring one day.

    I'd love to see them get Carrie White if not Pennywise from King.

    Esther from Orphan is a possibility.

    I want Parasite Eve, but it'll never happen.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429974#Comment_2429974

    Well if rumours are to be believed, BHVR might start doing paragraphs again

    Maybe we could see a RE: MR.X paragraph at some point.

    I would love to play as Mr.x!!!!

  • There's plenty of options for licensed content.

    Puppet Master

    Phantasm

    Leprechaun (pogo stick mori would be awesome)

    Trick R Treat - broken lollipop weapon would be fun

    Fright Night

    The Babysitter

    Little Shop of Horrors

    The Thing

    Stephen King - It, Shining, Cujo

    Freaky

    Exorcist

    The classic horror monsters from the movies that would require licenses instead of the stories that are public domain

    Tucker & Dale v Evil

    What We Do In The Shadows

    I Know What You Did Last Summer

    Twilight Zone

    Creepshow

    Supernatural

    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

    Dexter

    Sabrina

    Charmed

    Scooby Doo

    Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

    Coraline

    Zombies Ate My Neighbors

    Haunting Starring Polterguy

    Parasite Eve

    Twisted Metal - could have the drivers

    Alan Wake

    Bloodborne

    Castlevania

    Carrion

  • @KingFrost said:

    I think they'll eventually get Friday the 13th. It's just a matter of the lawsuit being wrapped up.

    Hopefully we get The Ring one day.

    I'd love to see them get Carrie White if not Pennywise from King.

    Esther from Orphan is a possibility.

    I want Parasite Eve, but it'll never happen.

    Parasite Eve would be an awesome addition.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429871#Comment_2429871

    I don't think they can give a legendary skin for licensed character from another franchise.

    Not unless they both agree on it

    Other wise no

  • The Lord of Darkness from Legend would be awesome.

    6C2073ED-AEDB-48F7-B1FA-6E7BD0024502.jpeg