Lots of them! The big ones are typically the hardest ones to catch because they tend to hang out where the vegetation is thick, but there are lots of small and medium sized frogs in the open.
Here's an old thread if you want to see more pictures.
Even though I haven't mentioned it (at least in this forum), I'm extremely hyped for Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl and I also loved Invader Zim as a kid, so it'd likely be this
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this
Or Heather smile
Hi
I think mine's pretty obvious...
Oops
Hi hi ๐
Cute, i like it.
Do you see a lot of these? sounds fun to live near beautiful nature.
Thanks for sharing, adorable pictures.
I'm pretty coward when it comes to bouncy and wet animals. cool to see you holding so many of them
Oh same. I hope we both like dogs and cats equally at least ^^
They are the best ๐
Either a cropped version of this, or a cropped version of an inappropriate picture I'd probably get in trouble for lol
Probably something from an Asian horror movie.
(This particular one is Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl. Full pic, 'cause it's lovely:)
Even though I haven't mentioned it (at least in this forum), I'm extremely hyped for Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl and I also loved Invader Zim as a kid, so it'd likely be this
My steam icon is an inclusive pride flag, so maybe that.
Obviously this
possom
Hmm... probably this (my no. 1 option):
Or this:
Or maybe this:
I love them all.
Probably this stupid image of nemesis i have as my steam pfp
go play civilisation
Honestly I don't really know.
Probably a picture of Jack Baker or the Baker family from Resident Evil 7.
Michael Myers
here's mine!
๐ aww
this
Probably this one, although...
... I'd happily settle with this!
This one
or
Honestly, I just want the bigger profile pictures that some 2018 members have.
I need them.
most likely i would just use this same one i use for steam
Iconic ๐๏ธ
Or a version with the background.