My feedback on MMR

It's impossible to have a chill game

You play survivor? Your team is bad and the killer tryhard

What about killer? Every game i do it's a sweatfest, no matter the killer i play, it's literally impossible to play and have fun.

I'm losing interest in playing and i don't think I'm the only one complaining at this mess.

What the devs don't understand is that the game is casual, there's no way to balance it properly

Waiting Monday to play again and hopefully this buggy mess system never comes live in this state or will kill the game

Comments

  • I double this as much as I can. Just out of curiosity: have you DC's or suicided a lot within the last few months? It could be we are in the same Elo Hell of soloQ because of it.

  • @Junylar said:

    I double this as much as I can. Just out of curiosity: have you DC's or suicided a lot within the last few months? It could be we are in the same Elo Hell of soloQ because of it.

    No, I'm used to play in swf and we win 90% of the games, my mmr must be too high imo

  • Apparently MMR thinks I’m a survivor legend because I have gotten my ass kicked as survivor lately. Killer side I’m doing ok

  • Survivor: had 1 match against a huntress. She had 1k (me), but I was giving her the runaround most of the match and I believe she got like 6-7 hooks.

    Killer: first matches with my normal mains were easy. Had a match this afternoon with Doctor and it was harder.

    Overall I think its going okay. I've given up on trying to be sweaty so I play what I want and hope to have fun lol

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Apparently MMR thinks I’m a survivor legend because I have gotten my ass kicked as survivor lately. Killer side I’m doing ok

    Every game the killers have camped and tunneled. Literally every game. I'm not even exaggerating. I've never seen it this bad.

    I would have thought that if I'm dying in every single game then I'd get an easier game every few matches at least.

    My teammates are the worst. Crouching in corners. Hiding next to me behind a tree while I work on a gen (not even with SC or a medkit).

    This is unplayable for me. Even if I loop for 5 mins only one gen pops and its a wipe regardless.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429834#Comment_2429834

    Every game the killers have camped and tunneled. Literally every game. I'm not even exaggerating. I've never seen it this bad.

    I would have thought that if I'm dying in every single game then I'd get an easier game every few matches at least.

    My teammates are the worst. Crouching in corners. Hiding next to me behind a tree while I work on a gen (not even with SC or a medkit).

    This is unplayable for me. Even if I loop for 5 mins only one gen pops and its a wipe regardless.

    I got same today. Solo Q. Played 3 matches: every single one camping and tunneling from the start. My Kindred was on almost all the time. Tried 4th one and DCed as soon as I saw that Bubba started proxy camping.

    BHVR says CaMpInG iS jUsT a StRaTeGy. Okay, bye. I'll go play other games where it's not a valid strategy or when this crap matchmaking is disabled.

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429886#Comment_2429886

    I got same today. Solo Q. Played 3 matches: every single one camping and tunneling from the start. My Kindred was on almost all the time. Tried 4th one and DCed as soon as I saw that Bubba started proxy camping.

    BHVR says CaMpInG iS jUsT a StRaTeGy. Okay, bye. I'll go play other games where it's not a valid strategy or when this crap matchmaking is disabled.

    Yeah I cant play this game anymore in its current state. Even with DS it never activates because I dont make it off the hook.

  • @KateDunson said:

    It's impossible to have a chill game

    You play survivor? Your team is bad and the killer tryhard

    What about killer? Every game i do it's a sweatfest, no matter the killer i play, it's literally impossible to play and have fun.

    I'm losing interest in playing and i don't think I'm the only one complaining at this mess.

    What the devs don't understand is that the game is casual, there's no way to balance it properly

    Waiting Monday to play again and hopefully this buggy mess system never comes live in this state or will kill the game

    Casual? Idk what game you're playing. Nothing ever casual about playing DeadByDaylight. Being Rank 1 on both regards, (Always Soloing) is a nightmare and frustrating experience. I have to play in moderation before I get angry at the toxic sweatfest of SWF's.

  • I've played a few killer games (usually around rank 18 but down to rank 20 since I haven't played much lately) and I've been put up against survivor teams with multiple Brand New Parts and all meta perks and I have managed one kill over the lot.

    MMR is not making my matches enjoyable in the slightest.

  • Played a few games and ended with a sub-2k average. My numbers were brought up considerably by being put against Brand New Player teams. Folks who regularly fail skill checks on generators, or injured survivors who just run up to unhook in my face to tag in for Hanging From A Hook duty.

    And the weird part was that the potato games were on killers I've played more. I tried out Twins (never played even a single game with them before) and got all-meta perk, SWF teams burning location offerings, running right to the power loops, and always on-hand to take out Victor and heal the injured survivor before Charlotte even gets close to them.

    I can't speak to overall MMR values, but the "Brand New Killer" values are completely not working. THAT'S the games I need to play against potatoes, not the ones where I know the killer inside and out.

  • IMG_20210815_075105.jpg

    My personal new record during MMR. Round was like after 120 seconds over 😀