If you fake farmed survivors, is it a bannable cause?
For example if I slapped a generator or hex or event item and pulled them off and made other survivors believe it too
For example if I slapped a generator or hex or event item and pulled them off and made other survivors believe it too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you did it, good job
some kate reported me for teaming will survivors, I didnt even know any of the survivors in the lobby thanks
No, its actually clever.
Keep going
Dont worry about salty survivors^^
no you're good, it's not something that should be bannable, but it is a slightly dickish mood, but I usually let them get event items if they let me get some hooks.
I just dont like farming with survivors, I do a kill your farmers
Dickish, but it's their fault if they trust you. If it were to happen to me, it would make me lose trust in ALL Killers? And you don't want that do you?
Nothing in the game is a banable offense
Literally wrong
It's not bannable, but it is a dick move. Don't be surprised if people call you out on it. Ever heard the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? If you do stuff like that, no one is going to trust you when you actually want/need them to. So it's up to you, but you get what you give. I basically never use flashlights or teabag or anything like that, but if I had a killer that did that to me, if I ran into them again I would BM the hell out of them.
Every time I play survivor no msg, killer give me hatch and overall have fun games.
As killer my msg box is full of insults, threats, people who want to report me, etc etc
How you think someone would perceive that? I know there are nice surveys, I'm one of them but mostly they are jerks and like jerks I treat them till they prove me wrong
I honestly received one single nice message from a survivor after playing with me, I moried him with devour hope. I almost cryied for how genuine it was and how I wish to see it more often
to survivor mains, everything is bannable
I get that alot as well, but more people that are nice