It's Samara
The lid to the well was made of wood. I wouldn't be shocked to see the CRT and VCR to be a slight reference to The Ring.
The letter hunt was a red herring.
The lid to the well was made of wood. I wouldn't be shocked to see the CRT and VCR to be a slight reference to The Ring.
The letter hunt was a red herring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol I ######### wish
I thought it when I first saw it, but the evidence points overwhelmingly more to Hellraiser.
Samara would be cool though. I love that creepy chick.
The target is round, and held together with nails. Just like an old timey well lid.
I'm hoping it's all a red herring and that the chapter is original, though I imagine BHVR would get into a lot of flak for that.
They're going to get flak if it's anything but hellraiser at this point
When i first saw the teaser, my mind went "The Ring.. it's friggin Samara"... one can only hope...
And they ######### up by naming the teaser clip "hellraiser_teaser_final" or whatever is was. So they screwed up either way.
When I saw that leak I was like "GOOD ######### BHVR!"
they're gonna get flak like every patch they release is bound to break the game anyway but hey lets keep endlessly releasing new content into the game
Don't give me a heart attack of excitement.....I'd lose my ######### if the ring and the grudge came to this game, money would fly outta my wallet so fast BHVR would think there were pre-orders going on.