plagues vomit effectiveness add-ons

They are pointless I been playing her lately and neither her green or purple seem like they make almost no difference.

To clear up I wasn't running them at the sametime

Comments

  • Oh no, they do make a major difference. You can feel a difference in speed when you're playing Survivor for infection rate. If I remember correctly, it increases the amount of infection a Survivor gets off of getting hit with Vile Purge, if that clears anything up- not the rate that they gain from interactions or running. So if you hit a lot of your Vile purge, they give you a good infection rate on them.

    The exact numbers (And this is from the Wiki, so if you wanna look at it all for yourself, it's there) the Infected Emetic gives you a 50% Bonus to Vile Purge Effectiveness, and Vile Emetic gives you a 75% Bonus to Vile Purge Effectiveness.

  • It definitely takes less vom to break them. Purple especially feels pretty busted when I use it.

  • You have the general iissue with Plague that the Vile Purge is highly susceptible to randomness in registering hits (especially on console). Now, depending on how exactly this bug/feature is influenced by these add-ons it could appear they do nothing.


    But this is more due to the broken game play of Plague which BHVR either refuses to or is unable to fix for a long time now. Or maybe they don't even care? What I'm saying is, how can you expect proper performance of add-ons on a killer as broken as Plague?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    It definitely takes less vom to break them. Purple especially feels pretty busted when I use it.

    Ok im not say i though I was good with her but man I suck with her then lol. I do play console. I really like her actually especially when they been stupid and giving me the red vomit(can't remember its name)left and right

  • @DuneT said:

    You have the general iissue with Plague that the Vile Purge is highly susceptible to randomness in registering hits (especially on console). Now, depending on how exactly this bug/feature is influenced by these add-ons it could appear they do nothing.

    But this is more due to the broken game play of Plague which BHVR either refuses to or is unable to fix for a long time now. Or maybe they don't even care? What I'm saying is, how can you expect proper performance of add-ons on a killer as broken as Plague?

    That makes sense I could of sworn i hit them a few time with the red one and they didn't get hit I was like ok maybe I didn't get tgem

  • Purple addon is frickin' 60% of extra effectiveness my dude. If you use it with the green you actually break people twice as fast. They are just not really good addons in general because you don't want to be puking on people until they break unless they are on a deadzone. You puke once and leave or hit them.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426942#Comment_2426942

    Ok im not say i though I was good with her but man I suck with her then lol. I do play console. I really like her actually especially when they been stupid and giving me the red vomit(can't remember its name)left and right

    Ahh okay I've played her on PS4 as well as pc and pc is definitely easier, the ranged ones in general are.