Closest view of whatever is flashing on the screen. ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Same flower from the Hellraiser movie. So unless they are trying to anger Hellraiser fans with now blatant references to Hellraiser and not delivering it, anybody still trying to say FNAF is severely stretching.
Not gloating, just pointing out facts. All of this is screaming Hellraiser. If you know the movie, then you know what you're seeing on that video.
Same flower from the Hellraiser movie. So unless they are trying to anger Hellraiser fans with now blatant references to Hellraiser and not delivering it, anybody still trying to say FNAF is severely stretching.
Not gloating, just pointing out facts. All of this is screaming Hellraiser. If you know the movie, then you know what you're seeing on that video.
I mean, it seems obvious now it's Hellraiser. If a direct reference isn't enough... ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
But I understand people who prefer to wait a real official announcement about it. I'm waiting for instance, but I don't think it'll be something else actually. Glad for the Hellraiser fans. I hope the power will be fun to play and go against.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lemme be selfindulgent: I make a suggestion post for Ring, check it out and vote it up if you like the idea?
cable guy
First we get hellraiser teases and now we get a random ass tv. Ugh why? Just tell us who it is so we can let this end
Cable Guy? Git'r'Done! ๐
...
Could be Troll 2. With Room DLC.
NGL; Poltergeist gave me nightmares as a kid. I had to tie my closest doors shut with a belt on the handles to sleep. ๐
That's funny๐คฃ
It's pretty much official, now. But I still read comments about how it'll be FNaF...
Edit: Oops, I wanted to quote this. Sorry.
God I hope so
Everyones sleeping on the fact that Never gonna give you up was released in 1987.
Rick Astley confirmed as the next killer.
I'm scared if no man but that thing...
It terrifies me
no, the other one. with jim carrey
Same flower from the Hellraiser movie. So unless they are trying to anger Hellraiser fans with now blatant references to Hellraiser and not delivering it, anybody still trying to say FNAF is severely stretching.
Not gloating, just pointing out facts. All of this is screaming Hellraiser. If you know the movie, then you know what you're seeing on that video.
We have a few similar killers ^^ I think Samara could easily exist along side Spirit! Same as Penny with Clown.
predator or evil dead
I mean, it seems obvious now it's Hellraiser. If a direct reference isn't enough... ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
But I understand people who prefer to wait a real official announcement about it. I'm waiting for instance, but I don't think it'll be something else actually. Glad for the Hellraiser fans. I hope the power will be fun to play and go against.
Going off with what you said
This is the dbd teaser
This is the original scene from the first Hellraiser movie that showed before the introduction of Pinhead.
This is the greatest speculation of all time.