Pre game chat for survivors
It would help solo qs have a little bit more coordination with perks and some other things possibly?
It would help solo qs have a little bit more coordination with perks and some other things possibly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a pre-game chat...
Could they mean for Crossplay with the consoles?
I play smite as well and there pre game chat is cross play. But yeah I do play console
In game voice chat is a horrible idea with how toxic in game text chat can be.
I don't think pre-game voice chat would be good but god I would kill for this game to have proximity chat
I wouldn't use it. I'm not having my game dictated as to how it should be played by some wannabe gaming dictator in Junior School.
It would also ruin the atmosphere for me, but the more worrying part would be if the other 3 talked, I refused and then get screwed over because of it.
I was think more about text chat. But everyone say its more likely to be toxic. I was thinking I could be used to to tell players your running kindred or bond stuff like that. As for no way to implement it like I said smite had pre game and in game text chat that works cross platform. But if its just going to be toxic maybe just leave it out
It already exists, and post-game too. Unfortunately it's only for the PC versions of the game, which everyone seems to forget. I feel like pre-game chat for all should be standard, but also why not just show each survivor the builds of the other survivors?
the should add being able to see eachothers perks at the start like we can on the mobile version for sure.
I was thinking the same but then what happens when your like oh they have kindred to then you both you change it
Then you can see that both have changed and it becomes a funny little coincidence.
I'm all for. I'm not a high level survivor but I heard its rough solo q later so that has to be a way tome make it lest of a chore
Just showing Perks loadout of each player, that would help.
And you can't switch once you ready up. That way if I ready with kindred you know I'm using it
If a player change their perk/character at the last second. Its up to them.
Its not really for that more for a confirmation that said perk is coming in. If you want to last second change you don't have to ready up and then change your perk really quick but I don't really see are other then to troll