I officially give up with the xbox community
NERF BILLY RN
NERF BILLY RN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn…that’s sad. Guess we all have to M1 only, if we use their power we don’t know how to play killer.
if you use one of the hardest powers in the game you're bad, sorry.
cringe, i feel bad for you <3
What the fu-?
My personal favourite is that I'm a "Hex totem camper". ######### what am I supposed to do let you get my Ruin when you run back every single moment?
You fool now the devs will see this
Maybe stand in the corner of the map next time and let the survivors do the gens in peace, you killer!
/sarcasm
I'm going to be hopeful and say he is joking.
This is why I removed the ability for people to message me on PS4, if I want salt I'll check a vod if they have twitch.
Also a word of warning, modded consoles can grab your IP as soon as you message back and then some kid pays $20 on their mums credit card to have you knocked offline for a few hours, generally not worth the hassle.
Yeah this is the whole Xbox communitys fault. Change to PC then I heard their end game chat is always nice comments.
At least you aren't one of those tryhards who use Michael in tier 3.
Shame on you for using the killer power
God i ######### hate dbd players
thanks
There is no way that person is a rank 1 killer or survivor.
Looks like someone got a little annoyed about realising they weren't as good as they thought! If that guy wants to be bitter, then let them be.
I admit my first survivor game today I got absolutely destroyed by a Hillbilly in those blue shorts and normal top on a Yamaoka map. That was down to having a crap game and not playing well. If people admit stuff like that to themselves, then at least they're gonna get better in the long run!
Wish it was but I have seen this myself. Teleporting with Hag a while back I got this same reaction. OP is funny though as I have one games with Billy using only his hammer......I suck with his chainsaw.
If you didn't put /sarcasm i would of thought you were serious
/sarcasm
I'm sorry :(
I think that person needs some time off the game, maybe try Civilization?
This might be the funniest complaint I’ve seen for this game, lmao. I mean, I’ve seen some funny ones but “using the killer’s power to get kills means you’re bad” really takes the cake.
I play on Xbox too and I don't get these messages anymore since crossplay release
Every time I try to play without crossplay the queue time is endless