Hacking problems
In the last five days I’ve seen more hackers in this game then the previous 4 and a half years combined. What the hell is going on I’ve never seen anything like this before. I know war zone is pretty bad from what I hear but dam it can be any worse than this last week. Hacks must be on sale lol
Comments
EAC is pointless because it is client side and there is no server side anti cheat. There is also the problem of no recording feature and it is on the player to record every match and fill out a form to make a report. Hackers also have ways to stop you seeing their steam profile.
You've become so good at this game your MMR started to equal those of cheaters. Congratulations!
How do you know there is no server side anti cheat? I guessing their is. They just don't release the information on it.
Unfortunately that's a side effect of a rising player basis. The more people you have playing a game means more hackers. Hence why I prefer original characters for upcoming chapters instead of licensed ones.
A large amount of the DBD cheating community (Mostly on MPGH) have started telling one another about how bad the anticheat is. Now that its become essentially common knowledge to basically anybody whos ever heard of DBD, we are receiving a noticeable influx of script kiddies and other such cheaters knowing they won't be punished. It isn't a huge problem yet, but i can't imagine that trend will continue.
And they take down the fun modding community instead. That ain't right.
Same thing this morning I’m done playing and supporting this game this was the last online game I played time to go back to my ps2. Maybe after a couple of years these problems will be fixed but the state most of these games are in are unplayable. Even 1 out of 5 games is unacceptable what is happening is truly ridiculous.